“The place to Stay”
Downtown Key West, 509 South Street is in the Historic walking district of Key West Home away from h
Large 30 by 15 foot heated pool. Don't forget your drink umbrellas Kitchen Downstairs. Stove, microwave, Db door fridge/freezer, Db sink.  Fully equipped
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large 30 by 15 foot heated pool. Don't forget your drink umbrellas
Looking Out from Kitchen, through the inside dining area to the outside dining area by the pool
Living Room looking into Kitchen
King Bedroom Downstairs..TV's standard in all bedrooms.  Bathroom connected to this bedroom.
Bathroom Downstairs.  Another view, downstairs bathroom connecting to laundry room and king bedroom.
King Bedroom Downstairs Front  Rest in flight with tropical bird decor.
Large Heated Pool, 30 by 15 feet.  Looking from the fence to the back of the house.
Outdoor Bathroom with cold water shower.
Hallway Downstairs.  Looking from the dining area to the front door.
Queen bedroom upstairs, front of the house.
Upstairs Queen Bedroom..Single futon sleeper.  Bathroom in the hall.
Outside Dining with propane grill, outdoor bathroom and pool to the left
Bathroom Upstairs Hall..Bathtub/shower, sink and toilet.
Bathroom upstairs in the spacious king suite.  Shower, toilet and vanity sink.
King suite Wet Bar.  Upstairs.
Looking In Upstairs Suite.  Outside upstairs side entrance to this suite.
Backyard Large Pool.  Outside dining with propane grill and bathroom.
Front House View with Side Parking.  2 cars will fit back to back.
Public Beach Across the Street.
Our beautiful 15 X 30 heated pool. Lots of Lounge chairs to soak up the sun.
Outside seating with parking.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“The place to Stay”
Reviewed 27 July 2010 for a stay in September 2009

The Sea Side Place was a slice of heaven, everything was great. I enjoyed everything from taking a dip in the pool to relaxing on the porch. The Sea Side Place is beautifully decorated and very spacious. It is the most comfortable place I have stayed in.

Check-in / front desk
Management Response
27 Jul 2010
Thanks Valerie, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Seaside Place. We appreciate your comment for future guest.

Many Thanks

Sharon Simpson
Property Manager
1 305 396900
www.seasideplacekw.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was like a temporary stay in Heaven with all the fixings.”
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Thank you Sharon, you where such a sweet heart, easy to deal with, and very accommodating. The house was stunning, clean and ready to just walk in and set up our temporary home. The house was close to everything that we needed. We did spend most of our time in the house sitting by the pool watching the waterfall, BBQ, and just relaxing. We had an execellent stay in such a beautiful house Thanks you Sharon.

“Home away from home”
Reviewed 28 June 2010 for a stay in September 2009

Best place I ever stayed at on vacation. It was like while on vacation, I was sleeping at home. Much better than staying in a hotel. Private, comfortable and spacious. I enjoyed sitting on the porch at night relaxing and enjoying the ambiance. I will try to stay there every chance I get.

cleveland ohio
Reviewed 23 June 2010 for a stay in August 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
OH
Reviewed 23 June 2010 for a stay in August 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing