“Amazing Remodeled Units and Location on Duval”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brenda A
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Very Disappointed!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

We were in Key West for the first time celebrating my husband’s birthday. I had asked the rental agent for advice, as we had never visited the area; I specifically explained that I was searching for a quality rental and I was assured the penthouse on Duval would fit our needs. The website pictures looked fine, but they did not truly represent the current run down condition of the home. The list of issues is long including dry wall tape coming of under the paint in several areas of the living area wall, stained or torn carpets, stained/dirty living room sofa, broken bathroom mirror, one bedroom’s furniture was badly stained and missing paint (I was embarrassed to have one guest use the room), badly worn painted plywood stairs leading to both upstairs bedrooms, missing door pulls, the dining room table was so wobbly we were afraid to use it, most of the doors to the bedrooms and bathrooms were unpainted folding doors and one of the toilet seats was much small than the toilet, so it was difficult to use. We never used the back porch because the view and smell was of the building next store that had been destroyed by fire back in October; the rental agent failed to mention this and when I asked about it, I was told it had happened recently, which was not true. I did call the rental agent immediately on arrival to express our dismayed with the condition of the home and received a call back the afternoon of the following day from a repairman saying he understood we wanted a mirror replaced! I told him the mirror was the least of the problems, explained our many concerns and asked to speak to someone in charge. I received a call a couple of hours later from someone who identified herself as a manager, she offered to send someone to clean the house, but that was not going to help the overall condition of the rental. We did take pictures if the owner would like to see our concerns. So disappointed in our first and perhaps last trip to Key West!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen
Liked least: Overall run down condition of many areas of the home.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TommyTwoT...
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Remodeled Units and Location on Duval”
Reviewed 1 September 2011 for a stay in May 2011

I strongly recommend this property for those planning on enjoying themselves on Duval street. We rented both units for a group of eight and felt like it was an MTV Real World house. Both units were completely remodeled in high quality with unique features. The master bathroom in one unit had a rain shower-head above the bathtub with no enclosure. The balcony overlooking Duval made for some great people watching. Numerous people heading down towards the action glanced up to the balcony and made note of the address for their next visit. It was also far enough away from the larger bars where it wasn't too noisy or crazy. I can't really speak to the management company. We ran into no issues and never needed to contact them.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & Updated Condition
Liked least: No complaints
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing