“Peaceful, relaxing trip.”
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Front Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Peaceful, relaxing trip.”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The first week of October my husband and I stayed at Colony Poolside. Our cottage was perfect; clean, stocked with any amenity that we would need, and tastefully decorated. The pool was right outside of our door, sometimes we had it all to ourselves. The location was walking distance to all the infamous attractions that Key West has to offer. The thing we like least was that we could only be there one week, and not a lifetime. We will definitely be back.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Bucks County PA
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Peace and quiet in the heart of Old Town Key West”
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

We loved Colony Poolside. We usually stay on the "Casa" side of the island and this was a pleasant new location with everything right at our fingertips. Walking distance to fine dining, Duval Street and Mallory Square. We were the last plane to arrive Saturday before Isaac, so the island was quiet (and a bit stormy) until the airport reopened mid week after our arrival. Highly recommend Colony Poolside...read about the Master Bedroom Window, as it is bright & many have commented on it. I took my sleep pillow to cover my eyes & slept like a baby. The a/C unit in the bedroom can be noisy when it's running...not sure why. We recommend a taxi from the airport and then renting bicycles. They are the best form of transportaion on the island, and taxi's are reasonable if you want to get dressed up for dinner & not ride your bike. Parking would be challenging if you rented a car, so just don't. Everyone we met at Colony Poolside and Vacations by Key West were awesome. This is our new get away destination in Key West, and we've been vacationing here every year for over 20 years. Shout out to Babs at Vacations Key West. Great job finding what I was looking for in accomodations. I couldn't be happier to have Colony Poolside on my yearly list of destinations. Thanks again to all...and a shout out to our incoming flight pilot (Delta) for an amazing landing in the early stages of Isaac. Great, great job! Thank you for making that decision to go ahead and shoot for Key West! Stay at Colony Poolside...or any units they have to offer when you are going. You won't be dissapointed in the least. There's even wine & margarita glasses to toast your arrival. Enjoy! Cheers!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We did not want to come out of the House!”
Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Beautiful Bungalow, very comfortable, just what we needed. We had plenty of rest and were close enough to the fun and far enough away from it to be comfortable. Parking was scary the first day as we had none. Guests were nice enough to straighten up their cars and move their bikes and scooters to allow us to have a space. Lot of money to pay not to have guaranteed parking. No such thing as street parking while we were there. We did not have a grill to grill steaks with so we used the broiler in the oven. Worked fine. We stayed so many hours in your house resting and reading we were awe struck at ourselves. We called rental company as only one wash cloth in entire house. Fortunately we brought our own. This beautiful little getaway worked perfectly for us and yes we would use it again. Kudos to the owner, very good taste. Glad to let owner know some of the Ups and Downs of this. I would want to know myself.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Totally Relaxing, we will definately be back!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The rental was exactly as described. The location was perfect for all there is to do in Key West! The other guests/tenants at the Colony were very friendly. This was our first time in Key West & we will be returning & will stay here again.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 220
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing