All reviews veranda room the main house heritage room casa cabana homemade banana bread delaney house hemingway room cayo hueso pool house truman ave duval street each morning bagels hard boiled eggs b bs two blocks breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We had tried several lodging options when visiting KW thru the years - resorts and B&Bs, but when we found Conch House two years ago, our search ended. Beautiful, immaculately maintained rooms and grounds. The innkeepers and the employees couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. Beautiful pool, breakfast with mimosas, evening happy hour with margaritas, onsite parking and bike rental. This place is perfect. And we apparently aren’t the only ones who think so - during our visit, Hilary was named Innkeeper of the Year in Key West. Well deserved

1  Thank pamelajs2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We come to Key West yearly in February and the Conch House is our favorite place to stay. They have a location that is 1 1/2 blocks from Duval street. The rooms are very nice and they serve a light breakfast with a large variety. They have s very nice pool and patio areas to sit and relax!

1  Thank 106stevei
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I've stayed at 4 B&B's in Key West, and this is by far the most elegant and accommodating one to date. Due to family illness, we had to cancel our annual week-long KW trip. But we found ourselves with 4 days to get away to somewhere, and on a whim we looked to see if we could get anything last-minute in KW. I was able to find reasonable airfare, but the accommodations were mostly full. I happened on the Conch House, and saw they had 3 nights, but not in the same room. I called, and absolutely, we could have one room for one night, and move to a different room for the 2nd and 3rd nights. When we got there (after-hours), everything was waiting for us with explicit instructions on where our room was, etc. The rooms were beautiful! Every detail is considered when decorating and when making guests comfortable. I have stayed in B&B's that were much less attractive and classy and paid the same amount. The continental breakfast was even more than just continental, including individual quiches, which were delicious! Although we had to walk just a little further to get to most of the places we like to go, it really wasn't that far and it was soooo worth it! Our first night was in the main house in the room with the detached bathroom. Beautiful room, and the bathroom was spacious. The next 2 nights were in the Hemmingway room in the cottage next door. I was so thrilled to find out that this cottage was part of the Conch House and we were actually staying in it, since I have admired this little house for years! I can't say enough about the decorations, furnishings, and the little extras that show us that customer service is a priority at the Conch House. The bathroom was great!! Double sinks and double showers with 2 different types of shower heads and also jets. As if this all wasn't enough, the staff were so gracious and friendly. Very people-oriented. Love, love, love the Conch House and it will be my new B&B of choice when visiting KW.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank steppie62
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My wife and I have been to KW often and have stayed in a number of guest houses. The facilities have all been great and the Conch House Heritage Inn is no exception. What will make your stay in this beautiful home exceptional though is the owner and his staff. These folks obviously enjoy their work and are very good at it. They are all local, so they know how to help you enjoy KW the way you want to enjoy it. I don’t even feel that bad about leaving ........... because I know I’ll be back. Stay Here. You’ll be glad you did.

1  Thank dmhartland
Reviewed 12 February 2018

My husband and I and another couple stayed here over MLK weekend in January. The inn is as described and in a good location. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are immaculate and the breakfast was good. The breakfast consisted of cereals, yogurt, fruit, baked goods and then some kind of small casserole bite (warm) each day. Truman St is a little busy but the noise did not bother us - we were toward the back of the property in the pool house (Marquesa room). We did not use the pool as the weather was a little chilly and the pool was not heated. We enjoyed the onsite parking and parked our car and walked everywhere. The Bight area is about 20-25 minutes; Hemingway House, Southernmost Point and Butterfly Conservatory are about 10 minute walk. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2018