“Incredible Location”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
compound entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Incredible Location”
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The location could not be more convenient - we could walk everywhere. I like things plush and this is definitely just basic decor, linens, etc., however the amazing location made us not even notice. Despite being less than a block from "all the action", it was quiet and peaceful and we never heard any noise at all.

As others have stated, the shower stall could definitely be improved as water gets everywhere, but this didn't even matter. Having a 2nd half-bath is an added plus. The a/c works great, and the cottage has everything you need.

Rent Key West was great to deal with too. This was a fabulous vacation & we were so glad we weren't in a generic hotel room somewhere. When/if we return to Key West, we definitely hope ann Street Cottage will be available again!

A romantic getaway
NY
Reviewed 3 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a wonderful stay at our cottage in paradise.”
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Rent Key West Vacations provided excellent service during our stay at ann Street Cottage in the heart of Key West. This is the second time we've utilized their services, and they've been very responsive and helpful. The cottage was perfect for our needs - clean, comfortable, cozy, quiet. The location was perfect - one block off Duval Street near Mallory Square, yet very private. It was very nice being in a compound with only six cottages with a pool, and all the amenities of home. It was perfect for needs.

NY
Reviewed 8 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Nashville
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 300
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing