“Amazing Trip!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Trip!”
Reviewed 14 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

This was our 1st time at La Brisa, but not our 1st with Rent Key West. As always, the staff was very helpful & accommodating - even with all the packages we received for a wedding. The unit had comfortable bedding & a very well-stocked kitchen. The bathrooms were spacious & beautiful. The view of Smathers is beautiful. The pool area is very nice. The gardens around are peaceful & there is a wonderful covered area & tiki huts. Perfect for when you wanted to get out of the hot sun. The location was perfect for us. We were not too far from Duval, but far enough away to get a little peace. Overall, a fabulous vacation. Thanks again to RKW for their hospitality. We will back to La Brisa next year!

Travelling group: Friends

Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 3 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We came to Key West for a family wedding, but wanted to stay in a place that was not directly on Duval Street. The Sea Orchid was perfect for us. The condo was clean and designed nicely. The beach is directly across the street which was a plus. The people living year round in the condo were very friendly to us and always giving us helpful hints to enjoy our stay. I will definitely use RentKeyWest on our next visit to the island, and there will be a next visit. I know we were asked to say what we liked least, but honestly I cannot think of a thing. Thanks RentKeyWest for a great vacation. Be talking to you soon.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Maryland
Reviewed 22 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 270
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing