“Great Home!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bz22marsh...
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great Home!”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was a great vacation rental! My daughter got married in Key West and Key West Found was the perfect home for us to be close to venues, and of course all that Key West has to offer.
I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Key West.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kevin5090...
Massachusetts
“Always the perfect choice”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The Foundry in Truman annex is where I stay every time I vacation in KW- close to everything but quiet & peaceful for relaxation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, great location, nice neighbors
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Prospect KY
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Maryland
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Management Response
12 Mar 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The owners put alot of time into this home and I know will want to see your comments. The sofabed is only a few months old and there is a pantry in the kitchen for dry goods. We will look at the other items you mention and supply what is needed.

We look forward to your return.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location, great decor”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We stayed in a condo in the Truman annex Foundry this vacation, and we really loved the location. We could walk easily to the Key West Bight, the Mallory Square area, the Hemingway House, Faustos grocery, etc. Even in the midst of all these nearby sites, it was very quiet and calm. The decor was quite nautical and comfortable. Kitchen was well equipped although not high end. When our wi-fi did not work, we called and they had someone fix it within two hours! The pool is quite small and doesn't have much sun. That was our only negative because we had hoped to spend lots of time there. The steps to the second and third floors are quite steep, so they would be difficult for older persons or families. We have used athomekeywest Realtors many times and have had great experience each time. They are accurate, prompt, honest, and offer good customer service. We will use them again.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing