Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A fun puzzle!

The workers are super easy to get along- they all seemed engaged and “into” it. The puzzle we... read more

Reviewed 3 June 2020

from US$ 69.95
from US$ 45.95
from US$ 47.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020

This was not the first escape room that my wife and I have done, but it was a very good one. Room was well themed and challenging, but not ridiculously so. Heck, we finished with 43 seconds to spare. Staff was very friendly. We went back the next day and did another room. Highly recommend this place. Great time.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 30 November 2019

We've done over a dozen escape rooms, and this one, although one of the least elaborate, was one of our all-time favorites. Good puzzles, great for small groups, and an excellent room for the first-timers we brought with us! Having a bar in the location is AMAZING and definitely added to the experience!
We'd definitely come back next time we're in Key West!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Although we did not escape, this was our first time doing one and we had such a great time. Chip was beyond helpful! We just needed a few more minutes. Now we know what to do and expect the next time we come. We can’t wait to book again!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

We did my sons 11th birthday party. It was harder then I thought it was going to be. We almost got out with some clues if we only had 1 more minute on the clock. Lots of fun. I can’t wait for the family to come visit so we can go back to try another room. Thanks Chip

Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

No way to miss this attraction!!! A lot of fun for adults and children. Very friendly owners and very flexible hours. Also, if you are thirsty... the have a very comfortable waiting area with drinks and more!

Date of experience: September 2019