“Perfect location! Beautiful condo! Everything's...”

Review of Duval Square

Second Bedroom
Guest Room Bathroom
Walkway to Pool
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location! Beautiful condo! Everything's within walking”
Reviewed 13 May 2010 for a stay in June 2008

Lovely spacious condo with full kitchen, 2 master baths, in a gated community above the stores and restaurants of Duval Square. Just far enough away from the all night craziness of Duval Street, but yet close enough to participate in the "Duval Crawl" if you want to! Everything is within walking distance - we have stayed in this unit several times and when we fly directly into Key West we don't even rent a car - although - there is gated parking below the unit as well. The stores, bars, restaurants of Duval street are just a few blocks up, all the boat launch sites if you take tours are close enough to walk to as well and the beaches, although a little bit farther are still walkable - or a short taxi ride, bike ride, scooter ride... All and all it a great location, beautiful unit, and we already have plans to visit it again this summer!

Liked best: Can't say - loved it all
Liked least: No longer has a grill on the patio
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Couldn't BBQ
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups

Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful week's vacation”
Reviewed 6 May 2010 for a stay in February 2007

The service was excellent, Everyone was so accommodating & polite.
The house was so very clean & very comfortable to stay in. We so enjoyed the hot tub, too.
The location was beautiful & so convenient to where we wanted to go.
We rented bicycles from across the street & we biked all over Key West. We especially liked Mallory Square! The shops were wonderful to go in & shop.
Parking is very expensive,so that's why we decided to rent bikes.
I loved hearing the roosters crow in the mornings.
Key West is a wonderful place to vacation.

“Duval Square Vacation”
Reviewed 27 March 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The location of the property was excellent. Right on Duval Square, but on the quiet end. When booking trip i was a little concerned about location and noise. There was no noise, we loved it. It was also a good value. Compared to some other properties I looked at, it was overall a good value plus if you enjoy walking, there is no need to rent bikes or scooters. That saved us several hundred dollars over the two week stay. The unit, I believe it was #6, was a good floor plan, spacious and comfortable. It was well equipped, we had everything we needed.
Now, before I give my critism, I will disclose that I am a Remodeling contractor and as such I am probably more sensitive to the physical structure than others may be. The unit was really worn out. It needs updating. It was obvious to me that most of the finish work Ie; flooring, painting, etc. was done by a real amateur. The furnishings were appropriate but old and worn.
The rental office was very good. We had a situation where we needed access to a printer and fax machine and they were very accomidating.

We would definately stay here again, but would request a different unit.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 280
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing