“Looks just like the pictures!!!”

Sheraton Suites Key West
Ranked #35 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We picked this hotel because it was across the street from the beach we got married on. The hotel was nice, my wife is in love with the bathroom. The hotel looks just like the pics on the Internet, the pool erea is beautiful also. If ever in key west again this is where we're staying!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Bigcattky

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your comment. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Suites and your time in Key West. We look forward to your return visit to Key West.

Hotel Management

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

I had planned a family weekend in Key West and was drawn by the Sheraton Suites spacious rooms, so I booked a Double Bed room through Expedia. Things went bad from the beginning, when I got to my room and saw that it had a King Bed instead of two doubles as reserved. I called the Lobby and they said that they'd check and get back to me. After ten minutes waiting, I got a call back from the Lobby and they told me that I had "requested" two double beds, not actually reserved them. So I went down to the Lobby and showed the Manager the copy of the confirmation mail that I got from Expedia, where a two Double Bed reservation was clearly confirmed. Instead of acknowledging the indisputable, the manager insisted that the double bed was a request only option and finally just said, that they had no rooms available with two double beds and said so in a very rude manner. Thus, my two daughters were condemned to sleep in a tiny sofa bed for two nights, which was not the idea. But that was only the beginning. There was not Wi Fi signal in my room! A Sheraton with no working Wi Fi in the room. And to finalize a forgetable stay in this hotel, the Air Conditioning compressors which were located next to the elevator and not really that close to our room, vibrated in such a manner that made sleeping comfortably impossible. Overall, the worst stay in a hotel of this quality ever. I am sure that you can find a better place for this cost on the island, just avoid this Sheraton.

Room Tip: Make sure the Wi Fi wors in your room ans stay far away from the Air Conditioning compressors!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Rodrigo B
Reviewed 19 June 2012

A great and reasonable place to stay for the entire family. The room is huge with fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mp1966

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Suites and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

The beds were sooooo comfortable-with down feather pillows and blankets. Staff was OVERLY helpful-concierge and others catered to our every need. Rooms are VERY spacious and kept clean daily with free bottled water. Plenty of towels. The pool and poolside area MOST beautiful, clean salt water, never over-crowded, peaceful. Hot tub pretty, but too hot. Restaraunt and bar poolside AMAZING! $5 bowl of ice cream is the best to cap off a hot busy day out in town. Best thing about this place...the Smathers Beach right across the street. Its the best sandy beach in Key West and has the most WONDERFUL little Sno Cone truck parked right in front-highly recommend. When i come to Key West-there is NO OTHER place i will ever stay then the Sheraton Suites. 5 star-well deserved. Thanks so much Sheraton Staff!!!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be equally as convenient to the provided luxuries.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the resort and amenities we offer at the Sheraton Suites as well as your time on Smathers Beach! We look forward to your return visit to Key West.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I am a platinum Starwood member and I actively stay at Starwood hotels whenever I travel.

This is by far the most unaccomdating hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff did just enough to get paid and did not try to assist you in any form or shape. The hotel is super dated and the setup is like a hotel. I saw 2 roaches in my room as well. Above all, it is far from downtown.

I usually enjoy all the Starwood hotels I have stayed at and I am sad to find one that I truly believe is sub par.

• Stayed: June 2012