The Pier House is on the harbor just off Duval Street where all the action is and a short five minute walk to Mallory Square for the sunset spectacle. The hotel was very busy due to a large charity fishing tournament in town and selection was limited. So we couldn't get a water view. But, many of them have balconies and a room with a harbor view would have been a perfect place to hang out on your balcony. The rooms, although not huge, are lovely, clean and definitely have been updated recently. The front desk staff was very helpful. The grounds are also beautiful and there is a nice pool area and a small beach with a marked swimming area and platform. We had drinks at the Beach Bar and breakfast harborside with a terrific view. However, there appeared to be only two servers at breakfast for about twenty tables and the service was very slow. So, if you are on Keys time and not in a hurry it is a good place to hang out and the food was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West