I recently stayed at the Pier House in Key West for the second time and the first time in 12 years. I went this time with 7 buddies for two nights. We had 3 rooms with 1 being a Junior King Suite overlooking the Gulf and the other 2 rooms were their traditional rooms but all of them veryh clean and roomy. This hotel is at the foot of Duval St in Key West and right in the middle of all the action. You can walk to all of the bars and restaurants. The staff were superb and very helpful as well as accomadating in all aspects. I choose this hotel so my buddies could see and enjoy the very best Key West has to offer and there is no better location on the island.
Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West