Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$741
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Travelocity
$696
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$662
Booking.com$703
Trip.com$665
FindHotel$741
1,883 results
All reviews la marea sand bar las olas sea restaurant valet staff ceviche valet parking corner suite pool area pool staff beautiful property bay front water sports fire pit beautiful pool live music spring break
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

My family and I were fortunate enough to say a Playa Largo For only one night. From the time we checked in to the time we left we were welcomed and felt safe. Every member of staff we encountered couldn’t be nicer. We also ate in a restaurant by the Sea in the hotel grounds, the staff were excellent and the food was spectacular.
During our stay it was apparent that the staff of the hotel made the COVID-19 safety restrictions a priority.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and look forward to returning with my family.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dalough
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

I have to say that we had an exceptional time at Playa Largo. The staff was friendly & helpful.

The pool is exceptional. The Florida Bay is just off the pool & is so clean.

There was an AC problem in our building. The front desk gave us a credit upon check out.

I will definitely go back to Playa Largo!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2020

We stayed for a week and it was the worst hotel experience ever. The room A/C did not work consistently, and Thursday thru Sunday the pool had a vibe that made it unsafe. BTW there is no security, the entrance had no security when we came and then the buildings are not secure. We noticed groups of people walking into the buildings on the weekend with alcohol bottles and coolers. My husband was called a racial epitaph at the pool area - when we mentioned this to the staff they did apologize and provided a private cabana but the next night same wild partying at the pool area until 1:00 AM. The resort has potential as Del Sol has great food and a good staff, the resort needs to be cleaned up - remove the cigarette butts and bottle caps from the beach, practice mask wearing and remind guests as well as cleaning up the pool area vs waiting as we were told the staff does not start until 11:00 AM. The biggest disappointment of our vacation.

Room tip: As far away from the pool area as possible - you may need to clean your own room
Date of stay: August 2020
4  Thank LTDG619
samantha Sanchez, Other at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

At Playa Largo Resort and Spa, the safety and comfort of our guests is our utmost priority so the situation you outlined in your TripAdvisor review is extremely concerning. I sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience you had with the air conditioning and we have already addressed it. We do have security on site. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this incident with you directly, please contact me directly at 305-204-4041.
Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Viktor Nebesnyuk
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Thank you Eli for your true passion in making your guests have the best experience at the resort. With a limited crew due to social distancing, you stepped up and resolved a situation when one of your team members fell short of expectations. You did not make excuses and took immediate action to make sure all guests in this crews section were serviced. My husband and I enjoy vacationing at this resort several times a year. When restrictions eased in Florida, we found the resort trying to manage keeping everyone safe and healthy. It is employees like Eli that make this place special.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Can not believe that a Marriott Autograph resort ....The Playa Largo can’t fix their AC????????
We have been here over 24 hrs and have no air. No answers and No communication. This is NOT the Marriott way. There should have been portable AC’s and Fans available to all guest rooms.
Explain to me how long a chiller takes to fix?

@Marriott
@BONVOY
#marriott
#bonvoy

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank TheTimmyO

Dear Mr. Timmy,

Your review regarding you recent stay was very saddening to me. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and learning that we fell short of this standard during your stay is extremely disappointing.
I sincerely apologize for the issue with the Air Conditioning, we have addressed it as soon as it was possible and I am happy to know that it was fixed before you departed Playa Largo.
I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your experience and invite you to please ring me directly at 305-204-4041.

Warmest Regards,