US$ 214
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 218
US$ 213
Hampton.com
Amy Slate’s Amoray Dive Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 219
US$ 387
Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 152
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

The Pelican(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 116
US$ 258
Agoda.com
All reviewsla mareasand barlas olasceviche barvalet staffpineapple mojitowelcome cocktailkids clubzero entrypool areaspecial shoutcorner suitesushi restaurantbeautiful propertyfire pitbay frontbeautiful pool
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I came down to the Keys with family, so it wasn't the most raucous of holidays but I needed some R&R and Playa Largo delivered. We had a HUGE two floor "Bungalow" room. It had an iPad in the room and an Amazon Echo that was a lot of fun. The pool was amazing and overlooking the most calm waterside I've ever seen. The sea was so clear. Hard to imagine there was a hurricane blasting through here just a few weeks ago. Credit to the staff for getting this resort back to the high standard after the storm.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AMGarver, Front Office Manager at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

aceralex43,

Thank you very much for your valued feedback regarding your stay! The staff was absolutely fantastic in getting us back up and running and we are very thankful for that as well! We look forward to seeing you back with us again in the future!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We absolutely LOVED this place! The customer service was fantastic. Our room far exceeded our expectations. The pool area was beautiful and I have to say that Javier prepared the best mojito I ever had in my life, I drank at least three of them hahahaha. At night I went to dinner at Las Olas and I thought Javier was my bartender again and I didn't realize that it was his twin brother, it was crazy hahaha Manuel behaved very attentively with me and we were talking for a long time. Great experience in this magnificent new resort in Key Largo. This is just what we've been waiting for!  Absolutely loved staying at Playa Largo Resort and will highly recommend it to all our friends and family.

Stayed: October 2017
AMGarver, Front Office Manager at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Cristina,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay. Javier and Manuel will be very happy to hear that they provided an excellent experience during your stay! We hope to have you back with us again in the future!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend and our two understanding teenagers, I got to spend a week in the keys... by myself! It was therapeutic and wonderful. I started in Marco Island, spent a few days in Key West, and ended my trip at this MAGICAL resort in Key Largo! While traveling alone has its perks, it can be... well, lonely. Everyone at this resort was amazing! From the bartender at the lobby ceviche spot that made me "smoky manhattans" to the woman at the beautiful restaurant overlooking the water that took time to help with my food allergies, the service at this resort is second to none. This resort is on the bay side of the island, so the water is clear and calm. Perfect for wading, swimming and paddle boarding. The resort even built a stone staircase to help you walk down from the beach into the water with ease. (The keys don't exactly have sloping beaches...more like steep drop offs. Not an issue at all at this resort!) If you walk out on the docks, you might just see a manatee hoping for a drink from the hose! The beach is well cared for, with lots of hammocks and lounge chairs... it was the perfect spot to get some vitamin D and catch up on my reading. This grounds are well maintained, and the pool is beautiful. I can't wait to come back with my whole family... this is by far my favorite resort in the keys.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

lswyatt,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us while visiting our property! We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your time with us magical and provide a great escape. We look forward to seeing you back with your whole family in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Booked two rooms for 4 nights over Labor Day weekend, one for my wife and I, and one for our friends who were also celebrating their anniversary. We were greeted by a friendly valet team who took care of us well and put a cold drink in our hands. On the way to our room, a complete run down of the resort was given. Rooms were spacious and beds extremely comfortable. The only issue was with the coffee maker, but since complimentary morning coffee was available each day, no worries. The pool was a bit warm for the beginning of September but was big enough to relax. We enjoyed the beach as well with floats to stretch out on, in fact one day I was able to be side-by-side with a manatee family! We ate at the two restaurants and food was very good along with poolside service. Many good restaurants in Key Largo and Islamorada as well. All the staff was gracious and the guests were very friendly. We booked the entire stay with points and felt that 40,000/night was a good deal for such a great resort. We got standard rooms but were able to upgrade to water view being a gold Marriott member.

Room Tip: No need to spend all the money or points on water front room. You can see if an upgrade is available for water view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

zielbo,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay! We are happy to hear that you were able to hang out with the friendly neighborhood manatee! We hope to see you back with us again in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This resort gets 3.75 out of 5. It was a very good stay and this is definitely the best place to stay in Key Largo.

PROS:
- Valet and Bell Staff were OUTSTANDING very friendly and helpful, bellman told us about ALL the amenities of the resort and of in our room
- Upgraded from Bayfront Suite to a Bayfront Corner Suite
- Spacious suites, nice decor
- like the "wood" tile
- large glass enclosed shower with separate tub. Large bathroom
- great service from everyone at sol by the sea
- food at sol by the sea and drinks very good
- had an issue with the shower and the front desk manager gave us a credit which was unexpected and an ice surprise
- nice HUGE safe in the room a plus!

CONS:
- If you aren't on 3rd floor, you will hear EVERY step taken above you!
- Shower has two handles, one for overhead rain shower and the second for the handheld shower. That second handle was missing, so couldn't use handheld.
- housekeeping needs more training, (hotel iPad not placed on dock to charge when they cleaned so it died, and therefore you cannot see a room service menu because everything is through the iPad)
- takes FOREVER for the guest services to answer the phone
- Ice machine on 2nd floor of reef tower not working. I told front desk, but still not working. the one on first floor took 2 to 3 minutes to get enough ice out of it to fill 1/2 bucket in room
- Bartender at the Sandbar (pool bar) was TERRIBLE. Javier, I think? We sat down, only one other table with a couple and us. There was no one at the bar. We sat and waited and waited and waited. He finally went up to their table (next to ours) and asked them if they needed anything else and walked away! Didn't even look at us. I got up, walked to the bar and asked him if there was service at our table. He said, oh? I asked for a Vodka Gimlet and he had NO CLUE what I was talking about. He said he didn't have that kind of Vodka. I couldn't believe it. I asked if the other bartender could help us. Thankfully she overheard it all and helped us right away. We had our drinks right away and our appetizer a few m minutes later.
- Ladies beware, there is no full length mirror in the suite. NOT ONE. Very odd.

Room Tip: get 3rd floor or you will hear the people above you walking around
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Trvlchnnl,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We will be sure to share all of your feedback with each and every one of our departments to ensure follow up for your praise and critiques of the hotel! We hope to see you back with us again in the future to improve on your experience!