“Fabulous ocean views with generous amenities”
Part of L

Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Balcony & 32\' TV in the Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom with 40' TV & Balcony
Loft with Beds and a 42' TV
Another view of the loft
3rd bedroom with 26' TV
Balcony off the Kitchen with BBQ
Playground
Part of the lagoon next to my townhouse
Pool & chickees next to my townhouse
My Kayaks for free
 use by my guests
Boat Ramp - Free to use
My Beach on the Ocean
Beach on the Lagoon & 2nd Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura W
“Fabulous ocean views with generous amenities”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

First of all, Norman is fantastic and quick to answer all questions. He met us with the keys and gave us a grand tour both inside the condo and outside. He has kayaks you can use anytime, as well as fishing poles, tennis racquets,snorkeling gear, and even offered his connections at the local dolphin care center. He is definitely one of a kind!
The condo is fully stocked with everything needed for our family of four. We felt right at home with the lively decor! Plenty of towels and a stocked kitchen. Being in a secure gated community allowed us to feel comfortable to be out within the property without having the need to lock the door. We enjoyed the boats at the small marina. We never had time to swim the lagoon, but we saw plenty of large fish.
We will certainly return and rent from Norman again. I have already told my friends to check his properties out if they ever visit the upper keys.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and amenities
Liked least: Needed brighter light bulbs in front bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Management Response
14 Jul 2014
Thanks for the kind words.
I try to provide more then is expected.
Most of my guests are repeat customers or people refered by them.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing