Lowest prices for your stay
$201
$179
Hotels.com$201
Travelocity$201
Priceline$201
All reviews live music key west remodeled rooms great tiki bar first floor small beach yogurt alberts keys boat sunset dolphins dock miami marina fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2022

booked this place for 2 nights as a gateway to visit Everglades and Key West after spending a week in Cape Coral/Ft Myers area. The room was very clean and spacious enough. Was very disappointed with "beach" area. Pretty pricey and probably wouldnt stay here again. One perk was ease of access to Hwy 1 and Key Largo area.

Room tip: The rooms were clean and updated but dont book if you are expecting ocean views
1  Thank iowarhino13
Reviewed 24 February 2022 via mobile

Great spot. Water views. Small beach and pool area. Rooms are clean and updated. Got to see a beautiful sunset. Restaurant with full bar on premises. Jet ski and kayak rentals available. Saw manatees and dolphins from our balcony. Away from bigger crowds but close enough to enjoy the rest of the Keys. Took a day trip to key west, about a 2 hour drive.

Room tip: Parking can be tough at times on weekends when others come to visit
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 484josepha484
Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

Driving up to this hotel I was a little skeptical. After all, we paid almost $400 for the night. However I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was friendly. The rooms are very modern and recently redone. Also very clean. The view in the back of the room is beautiful being right on the water. We didn’t use the amenities but there is a beach and pool. My only complaint t is when we checked in there were a lot of people leaving the beach and walking through the parking lot making it hard to drive in. The breakfast was more than sufficient. It’s easy yo get to being right at the beginning of Key Largo, however it is a drive to get to anything.

Room tip: Try not to check in after sunset
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2022

Fun resort with entertainment but I had BAD experiences here. Scared by knock on door followed by staff member opening my door at 2:00 am. I’d been asleep so this terrified me. He said he didn’t know my room was occupied? Friends in other rooms also heard knocking in the middle of the night. Safety issues with no phones in rooms and no chains on 2 doors. (Each room has a front and a back door.) Property is not managed well. I stayed 3 nights and was booked in the wrong room on the first night so I had to move from first floor to second. No elevator. Staff also lied about their responsibility in refunding money. Said it was up to Booking.com (3rd party) and I found out that wasn’t true. Recommend you go for entertainment ONLY and stay elsewhere.

Room tip: No elevator. If you stay here, book on first floor. Still some steps involved but security staff will help with luggage.
2  Thank D2376HSsues
Reviewed 8 February 2022

The food used to be great. Everything taste like it was frozen. Right off a Sysco truck. The service was great, parking was easy, it was during the week. Drinks were fine. Great atmosphere but we won't be back to eat. Too many great places down in the keys.