10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$336
Booking.com$336
Priceline$368
Travelocity$336
Trip.com$366
FindHotel$366
1,902 results
All reviews rum punch fire pit paddle boards s mores hidden gem continental breakfast adirondack chairs ping pong corn hole key west overlooking the bay each morning relaxing stay watching the sunset the upper keys laid back beach area
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay at coconut palm inn, and also got to celebrate our elopement wedding there.
The team are fantastic, and go above and beyond in every way possible.

The views are incredible, as are the amenities. The s’mores by the campfire at night are a wonderful touch too.

We would recommend to anyone visiting the keys wanting to switch off and relax.
We can’t wait to revisit again soon.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Tracey and her team at Coconut Palm Inn hit it out of the park once again. Firefighters from Miami Dade rented out this beautiful oasis of a resort for multiple days. We ran our entire event from their grounds and CPI was flawless. The staff kept the grounds and the rooms clean. Fire wood was stocked for the evening fire pits. Delicious muffins delivered every morning. A/C’s were blasting giving everyone a much needed cool down in their rooms.

Tracey was there every step of the way. She assisted with tent rentals, last minute changes, special requests and always did it with a smile on here face. Tim was a rock star and always willing to help.

Estafani at the front desk was sweet and friendly each and every time. Even when I had an emergency and needed my rum punch refilled .

Grounds keepers kept Coconut Palm Inn top notch each and every day.

The rum punch in the front office was delicious and the morning coffee under the tiki each morning was just what we needed to start our day.

Guests and friends that joined us those days all had an amazing time and we couldn’t think of a better place for our event.

So if you are looking for a relaxing romantic stay or need a location to hold an event……yes yes yes. Coconut Palm Inn is the place.

Thank you Tracey for everything.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

I have stayed here at least 3 times. The place is beautiful and relaxing no pretentious here. The rooms are well decorated and the grounds well kept and beautiful. The staff is amazing, shout out to Tracy , Miranda and the guy who took the bed apart to find my kindle. I can’t wait to come back you guys are the best.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2022 via mobile

I have wanted to stay in Coconut Palm Inn since we had to cancel due to Hurricane Irma! When we arrived in Miami in 2017 & had to phone & cancel the person I spoke to was so lovely & refunded our money in full, it was on my list to one day stay & this year was it! We were not disappointed we stayed for two amazing nights in room 3. The room was spotless, good aircon, lovely neat bathroom with a good shower. The room was compact with everything we needed (except a bottle opener but reception gave us one). Tim & Tracy were fabulous nothing was too much bother. Wine is brought round at 7pm (a lovely touch) & the fire pit is lite at 8pm with S’mores for everyone. We loved this & it’s nice to meet other guests. The gardens are well kept & beautiful lots of seating to relax in. There is a restaurant within walking distance Tim told us about & you can have food delivered. There are several good restaurants a short drive away, in the end we had a nice lunch out & stayed in to enjoy the S’mores. Breakfast is delivered in a basket (muffins & apples). Would absolutely love to stay again although if I could choose I’d like room 4 or 5.
Thanks Tim & Tracy for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bella10262
Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

I almost hate to write this review because I don’t want the masses to discover this gem. My husband, son, and I stayed here for several nights before moving down the keys. Once we checked out, all I wanted to do was go back! The vibe at Coconut Palm is friendly and relaxing. We kayaked from the property, fished off the docks, saw visiting manatees, and enjoyed s’mores by the fire pit at night. Management is incredibly laid back and helpful—and the resident cat is a bonus. Room was immaculate and so comfortable. I am already trying to figure out when we can visit again … and this time, I will make the inn our home base for the keys. I think I just experienced a little slice of heaven.

Date of stay: May 2022