Bay Cove Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Key Largo
See available hotels
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I chose this motel because it was close to diving and cheap. I had no idea what the room looked like until I checked in because I was staying at another hotel and wanted to stay another night but they could not accommodate me.
Upon arrival, staff was friendly and courteous. The room was clean with the exception of a cockroach on the floor which is to be expected in South Florida and the Key.
The floor was clean enough but the grout on the tile needs to be cleaned better.
Bathroom was clean
A/C worked.
Bathroom really small but clean.
Old time blanket on bed, which I didn't think was clean but I brought my own sheets, blanket and pillow.
Good for short trips 1-3 nights maybe. Rooms need to be upgraded.
Friendly staff and cheap prices

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Our room was nice. Little cottages, nice beds large showers (if you are taller than five foot three you have to duck a bit). I found great pleasure in the quirky landscaping. Local flora mixed with exotics in charming xeriscape groupings. Each cottage is painted with small murals of local wildlife and comes with out door picnic settings. Our time there was delightful in every way. The
beachfront area is small but affords all access to the gulf by boat
, swimming or snorkeling. Bay Cove is very affordable so make your reservations early and enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Pretty much what I expected from reading the reviews on here. My husband and I loved it - reminded us of hotels we stayed in with our parents when we were kids. Comfortable, our room was clean - it's all you need in the Keys! They'll give you a coupon for a free Key Lime freeze next door at Mrs. Mac's - make sure you get one! Those things are yummy!
Super nice people and great location.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank hotlanta612
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We found this place via google not knowing the area. We liked their beach access and closeness to everything. Room lacked hanging space unless you count some hooks on the wall. We had clean sheets and linens when we arrived but they did not come once to make beds, empty trash or bring fresh towels in 3 days.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank datageek
Reviewed 11 April 2012

nothing fancy, older place but clean and what a spot! Close to all kinds of good spots, restaurants, bars on water and right on the gulf. Can sip a cocktail on the hammock, take a dip off the pier, or kayak. Quiet,nice. Patty and Margo were great with tips on good spots to eat and accommodating with everything else. Park right there and you're in. Can walk to Bayside Grill for music and watch the sunset or watch it right there at Bay Cove. Local breakfast diners as well. Casual and relaxing motel. Marie and Joe will be down there again : )

Room Tip: some rooms have a direct gulf view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple