Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews free kayaks baked muffins tiki torches key west private beach old florida cute place laid back every morning chain hotel hidden gem small resort fish stayed longer frittatas hammocks cottage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Stayed one night recently. The overall experience was great. From check in to heck out. Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. The hostess even brought us extra sheets and blankets without us asking since there were 4 of us . Room was right by the beach. Perfect little getaway spot.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

This was the perfect spot for our short stay in Key Largo. Took the kayak out to explore and found some manatees. Everything was clean & quiet & cozy. Sat on the dock in the evening enjoying some wine. We were able to use the laundry facilities & also rented kayaks. Great little spot. We will definitely come back and recommend to friends.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

We had a great family vacation here from July 1 to the 7th 2021 The rooms were cute and comfortable. The water was clear. It's close to some of the best dive sites. Our grandsons had a fun time snorkeling, fishing and feeding the sweet squirrels. They will let you feed them once they get used to you. One would come running over for peanuts when he saw us sitting out under the tiki hut. A lizard even came up to my foot for food. Our family had a really nice time here and I hope to make it back there again some day:) This was my first time in Key Largo and it really was the most relaxing, fun time with my family. I almost forgot to mention the breakfast was nice too:) I wish we could have stayed longer... maybe forever lol

Room tip: We stayed in villa 3 and 4 and studio 10 and loved them all
Reviewed 1 July 2021

This place was great in so many ways from check in to check out. We were greeted promptly by a professional hostess and check in was smooth. we were able to kayak right away for free from a easy launching site on the bay. There is a sweet lounging area right on the bay with tables, chairs and recliners. Nice swimming too. Water was clean. Place seems to attract nice guests. Community atmosphere, and nice features, and special touches to the entire property. I can tell this place is well taken care of. all around good experience. Hoping to return for more than one night!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021

On our way to this place from Key West, we received a call from the front office asking when we would be arriving. It seems the office closes at 7 pm. We'd be arriving later so they said they'd leave the key in the office mailbox.When we entered the room, we were shocked by what we saw. 2 queen beds with a night stand between them and a refrigerator and microwave on the other side. We had to let each other pass before we could walk around to the other side. There were luggae stands to put our bags on but if we did, we couldn't get out of the room. The room did smell clean and was pretty well lit. When I took a shower in the morning, I had to make sure that the shower curtain fit exactly the right way or else water was all over the floor. My wife found out the hard way and almost slipped because of the water. We had left our tooth brushes on the sink after we brushed before bedtime but found little bugs crawling around them in the morning. Some toothpaste residue must have brought them out from the sink area as there were a lot of them. The description of the room states there is a garden view. There was no front window and the back window opened to an alley with a fence running along it. The beach area shown in their add does not match what we saw. From the angle of their photo, it shows a wide area. It must have been taken from next door. Their breakfast nook is an open air shack in the middle of the property. Squirrels are running all over the place. My wife said it was the worst cup of coffee she'd ever had. Parking was very tight with no assigned parking for any room. Any available spot that was open. We were in a bind to find a vacancy in this area and when we booked our trip, this was all that was available. The price we paid for the room we got makes me feel I should have filed a police report for being robbed. We aren't fancy people but this place fell far below even our minimum standard.

Room tip: Look for a better place.
Date of stay: June 2021