3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$359
Travelocity$359
Hurb$369
1,558 results
All reviews dive boat great dive dive staff captain travis dive master diving experience office staff dive center the reefs front office molasses reef open water laid back full kitchen florida keys watch the sunset nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

Amoray was beautiful. Everyone who worked there was easy-going. There were free paddle boards There were cats that visited us on our hammock. It was simply the best.

We arrived late and they had a welcome letter and our keys waiting for us. How kind and amazing.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amoray Dive Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Reviewed 15 November 2022

My wife and I booked a dive trip several weeks ago, and we were not sure what to expect as I only did a brief survery of this place before opting to book at this resort and dive center. In a nut shell, we enjoyed our stayed and will more than likely come back. The hotel itself was perfect. It was not super fancy, but our room was very clean and comfortable. I think it recently was remodeld as our bed seem new, and the interior was perfect. The TV was large, and the bathroom was roomy with a big shower. The only downside to our room was we were close to the road, and the morning traffic can get quite loud. WIth that being said I probably got some of the nest sleep of my life there despite the ealry morning traffic noise. I am usualy up in the am anyway so it was not that big of a deal. The hotel has a little food truck next to it, and they offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The dive group was also amazing. The boat captain, Geo(I think that was his name) was a great guy. Super friendly, and very knowledgeable. Was very helpful with everything and interacted with people in a fun way. I had a few dive guides over both Friday and Saturday. Kalen helped me on Friday, and Lauren assisted me on Saturday. They were both excellent divers, and did an amazing job at assisting people and of course guiding us through the reefs. I will definitely be back to stay at the resort and dive with this crew again. Can't wait for my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 November 2022

This is our second snorkel trip with Amoray and we were once again not disappointed. We didn't stay at the resort this time, but the dive was just as great as the first one. Small groups, attentive fun staff. Love the ocean safe soap and shower available after the dive, makes the ride back more comfortable and my hair had no knots. My only concern is my teen daughter, and I were the only snorkelers on a boat of divers. Not that was a negative, but I feel better when we are not the only ones on the surface. Both stops were great. vis was not great for snorkeling, but that is not the dive boat's fault. Second stop was a wreck, so for snorkelers not as much fun as it was for divers. I would recommend the resort and the dive boat again. Great little quaint resort at good prices, very clean.

Date of stay: September 2022
Amoray Dive Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2022

Reviewed 25 October 2022 via mobile

Just back home and can’t wait to visit again! We had our first-ever trip to the Keys together, and it could not have been better! I had looked at Amoray for a trip we had to postpone almost two years ago and knew we still wanted to give it a try. This was exactly the vibe we were looking for: relaxed, laidback feeling just like home but with magical scenery, friendly staff and excellent diving. Capt. Putnam, Larry, Dave, Aaron and all the rest of the crew are absolutely outstanding. Our room was steps away from the dive boat, appointed with everything we needed, and neat and comfortable as could be. Lots of great recommendations for restaurants we could visit within walking distance, which is our jam. We can’t wait to see you all next time. ☮️❤️

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amoray Dive Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2022

Reviewed 20 October 2022

This place is a home away from home. A very folksy getaway. What keeps me coming back is the people that work there. Captain G, Kate, Therese, Bre, David, Paola and Kalen all make you feel like family. Jeff and Cynthia have done an outstanding job hiring a first class team and it shows. That's why I booked my fourth trip there for February.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Amoray Dive Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2022