2 people are viewing this hotel
Travelocity$145
Hotels.com$145
FindHotel$149
1,521 results
All reviews dive boat great dive dive staff captain travis dive master night dive diving experience office staff dive center the reefs front office molasses reef open water coffee pot full kitchen laid back heated pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Where to start?? The staff is great, very welcoming and super helpful. The grounds are a little dated but everything works and is clean. We also tried the snorkeling tour they have and it was amazing. Couldn't have asked for better and the price wasn't bad either!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed 20 June 2022

This is the most amazing Scuba Dive Resort in the Florida Keys Area, with super scuba trips, well organize, to amazing places (Spiegel Grove wreck), comfortable charter and vibrant and helpful crew, I loved and enjoyed my diving experience with them, and will be back soon for more dives. Thanks to all of them, from the Resort, shop and to the charter crew, especial thanks to all, for made my trip, a life time experience and memory.

Room tip: Excellent Resort, excellent trips, excellent time.
Date of stay: June 2022
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed 19 June 2022

Stayed here to sleep and to Scuba Dive.
It was really good! Amazing service
Shoutout to Larry!! The two dive trips we went on were to elbow bend and Christ of the Abbyse both were really fantastic dives with great service.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed 15 June 2022

We always have a amazing time when we go to Amoray. It Starts from the moment we walk in and are greeted by Jeffrey, Paola, Jessie, J, Alexis and the other two young ladies that I don't know their names (sorry). Their outgoing friendly attitudes start everything out very positive. The room was perfect, clean and ready, so koodoos to the housekeeping staff. Now my favorite part . .the diving. Most of my dives were with Capt Nicki and 1st mate Kalen, who were both on the ball and always there for whoever needed assistance. I was guided by Dave, Alex and Aaron and had wonderful dives, they have great communication and I seen more of the reef then I would have on my own. My last Dive was with Capt Travis and he also did an outstanding job. I cant wait to back this fall. Thanks to all of the Amoray Staff for making our vacations wonderful

Room tip: King suite
Date of stay: May 2022

Reviewed 14 June 2022

I stayed here for three nights and went scuba diving with them several times. Great resort for the money and incredibly convenient! Their scuba diving team is extremely accommodating and helpful. Have stayed here several times and will continue to stay/dive with them!