Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity$134
Priceline$134
Tripadvisor$134
1,530 results
All reviews dive boat great dive dive staff captain travis dive master night dive diving experience office staff dive center the reefs front office molasses reef open water coffee pot full kitchen laid back heated pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2022

Not dived for a while but this made the return to the water a cinch. From check in to return to dock a great experience. Kit all up to date and in good shape. Guides cheery and obviously love what they do. Highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled solo
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We hope you come back to visit us soon :)

Reviewed 7 May 2022

On a last minute whim we decided to do a deep dive on one of the keys most beautiful wrecks. Jeff & Cynthia(the owners) really step up to the plate. T managed to coordinated with other local operators to move divers so that everyone involved had the appropriate depth for their experience. he staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. They run an methodically organized excursion with an excellent attitude. Highly recommend them! Thank you all!

Date of stay: May 2022

We are so glad we got to be a part of your vacation. Thank you so much for choosing to dive with our Amoray Team. We all hope you can come back soon and have some more fun :) Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 May 2022

Ten members of the Rec Divers scuba club stayed at the Amoray Resort from April 28-May2, 2022. I recommend staying at the resort using the STAY & DIVE PACKAGE. The package gives you a 15% discount on rooms and diving/snorkeling. 20% off rental gear and other purchases. While I gave the rooms a 3.5 out of 5; I would give the dive operation a solid 5++. Spend a little more and stay in a Supreme Queen Suite if you have more than 2 people in a room. For me, this was my third time on the Amoray Diver. My experience was the best ever! The club booked 5 each- 2 tank dives for morning and afternoon diving with a 30-minute break for lunch. Many thanks to Captain "G" and 1st Mate Aaron and the others on board the vessel. Also, I would like to thank to Cynthia (Owner), Kim and Jay in the front office who made everything work. They were available EVERYTIME we needed something.

Room tip: I recommend a Superiour Queen Suite or better room for more than 2 people in a room.
Date of stay: May 2022
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to your return visit! -Shelly

Reviewed 3 May 2022

I’ve stayed at amoray a couple of times and also have just taken day trips down there to go diving and all I can say is of all the dove boats I’ve been on I feel the safest with these guys! Captain G is the best!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Captain G is the best!!! Thank you for your review and come back soon! -Shelly

Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

I have very rarely been compelled to write a review here but I felt almost obliged to do so as to prevent other travellers having the same experience.

We are on a long planned trip around the Keys and this is the only resort where we have been disappointed

The photos attached clearly show the run down nature of the Resort.

We declined to stay in the first room we were allocated at $380 plus dollars because it was essentially not habitable.

The second room offered was newly renovated and much cleaner etc but was noisy overnight I suspect because of AC.

We decided to cut short our stay and to their credit the reception staff dealt with our request to check out early without a great deal of fuss and have refunded the second night.

I don’t really fault the staff for the Resort problems but clearly the management need to fix the issues soon.

The location is perfect but sadly the experience did not match this

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chriscoop0

We are so sorry to hear you had a poor experience. We are a historically old hotel undergoing new ownership and currently under renovations. Next time please inquire about one of our renovated rooms and we will do our best to accommodate you and make your stay a pleasant one! - Shelly