3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$190
Priceline$190
Tripadvisor$190
FindHotel$196
1,510 results
All reviews dive boat great dive dive staff captain travis dive master night dive diving experience office staff dive center the reefs front office molasses reef open water coffee pot full kitchen laid back heated pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Had an amazing time with the Amoray Dive Center. Such a beautiful day! Since divers were also aboard the boat, we stopped at two different spots along the reef! First stop was Christ of the Abyss where I saw Jesus and the most beautiful Spotted Eagle Ray! Second spot was North North Dry Rocks where I spotted a sea turtle, moon jellies, barracuda and all the reef fish!
Captain G and his crew were top notch and safety and a good time was their priority!
I would highly recommend the trip!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

We are so glad we got to be a part of your vacation. Thank you so much for choosing to snorkel with our Amoray Team. We all hope you can come back soon and have some more fun :) Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 October 2021

I spent both a week in Aug 2021 and a week in Oct 2021 at Amoray to obtain my PADI Open Water, Advanced Open Water, and Rescue Diver certifications. In short, the staff here are awesome, the boat is well equipped and safe, the dive shop is just what you need, and the accommodations relative to the stay at the resort are very simple and adequate. The staff will absolutely go above and beyond to accommodate both your stay and the adventure, be it a simple snorkel trip, a shallow water reef dive, a deep water wreck dive, and/or dive training. I trained directly with Captain G, a career Navy Veteran with a warm personality and natural born leader qualities, First Mate Aaron (the sacrificial rescue victim) who is a young man on a mission from God to both serve and save the ocean. Instructor David, a dedicated U.S. Army Vet who has a passion for SCUBA and teaching it through his knowledge and experience, and Captain Nicki who is a fairly new Captain to Amoray but experienced former U.S. Coast Guard Captain. And not to mention many other instructors and support staff who were around to assist. Last but not least, Cynthia and Anna who were always in constant communication with me as needed via phone and email in planning a week worth of practical ocean training dives, pool training, Instructor schedules, etc. The result was a well planned out schedule conveniently inserted in an email that I could easily open and view on my smart phone. The staff even had the foresight to catch my mistake of intending to fly home before my minimum number of hours after my deep dive. My intentions are to use Amoray to obtain my Dive Master in the near future. In summation, I highly recommend Amoray Dive Resort. If you have questions, simply pick up the phone and talk to Cynthia or Anna. They will steer you in the right direction.

Tom Bunch
Chesapeake, VA

Trip type: Travelled solo
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2021

Tom,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to be such a big part of your diving journey. We cannot wait until you come back for your Dive Master. Have a great day! :D

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

Best place in Key Largo to dive! Had a great experience, staff was friendly and helpful ensuring we enjoyed our dives. Captain G, Aaron, Marcie and Captain Nikki were awesome! We will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad to hear that our staff were friendly and helpful during your experience with us. Have a wonderful day :)

Reviewed 6 October 2021

Staff and customer service were amazing. Captain Erin and Captain G we so friendly and helpful! David and Erin were super helpful on the boats. Our dives were amazing. We kept trying to do 4 dives a day, but we were too pooped to do the afternoon dives. Morning dives were amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We are so glad we got to be a part of your vacation. Thank you so much for choosing to dive with our Amoray Dive Center Team. We all hope you can come back soon and do some more diving! Have a great day

Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

Alright so the first night we stayed in room #4 called the lobster. We arrived around 7:55pm and asked if they could upgrade our room Bc I only booked a standard. So that was very nice of them since the room was going to not be rented anyways. The small studio had it all and all remolded. My kind if place. Beautiful spot.

Next day we decided to stay another night but the price went up to 374$ which we paid 160$. So my wife found a room for 130$. Room wasn’t ready till 2:30 but needless to say it was quite the downgrade. The room was W2A… just older Appliances, clean, ac unit in the wall verse center air. But my least favorite thing was the locks on the doors. Top one didn’t work and just didn’t feel too safe with no extra latches inside the door. The offices closes and no one is around nor is it gated. Just a number to call if there is an emergency. The drain to the shower did clog right away.

The area was nice they did let you use the kayaks for free. Lots of outdoor cats that they must take care off which is sweet! Very quite but it is slow season. If you want food you have to leave the resort. Lots of close places by.

Room tip: If you don’t want to leave the resort then don’t stay here. No food
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at Amoray Dive Resort. We are currently in the process of renovating our rooms as well as the amenities. We are hopeful that all of these that you've mentioned will be taken care of and on top priority. Hopefully, we can welcome you again soon to stay with us again. Thank you so much for making time in writing a review. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!