3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$393
Priceline$393
Agoda.com$410
1,447 results
All reviews dive boat great dive dive staff captain travis dive master night dive diving experience office staff dive center the reefs front office molasses reef open water coffee pot heated pool laid back full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

This review is for the resort hotel, not the Dive Center which is an all around five star operation. Please see separate reviews for Amoray Dive Center.

I love Amoray resort and would recommend. A little basic maintenance would make this a five star review. The location is fantastic, pool is great, grounds are lovely and the best Key Largo Dive Shop is on site. But they really need some basic and fairly simple upkeep. Replace rotted wood and give everything a good paint job and the vibe of the place would improve immensely. The same broken deck board has been there for a year marked by an orange cone. Rotted wood (pervasive in the salt humidity of the keys) is starting to be a problem.

Still I really like the old school charm, service and prices Amoray offers. I will return and recommend.

Room tip: Book directly for best rates
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at Amoray Dive Resort. We are currently in the process of renovating our rooms as well as the amenities. We are hopeful that all of these that you've mentioned will be taken care of and on top priority. Hopefully, we can welcome you again soon to stay with us again. Thank you so much for making time in writing a review. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

My wife and I decided to chose Amoray for our first dive experience and could not have been more happy with our decision. Everyone on the boat took great care of us and made us feel completely safe with this being our first time diving since our certification, which took place over a year ago. Captain G did great getting us to our different dive spots over the 3 days along with David and Anna helping out. Our guides, Chad and Marcy were awesome as well. Chad was with us during our first dive and helped ease our anxiety since we were newbies. Overall, a great experience!

Room tip: stayed in room Grouper 12H and loved the views and the hammock
Date of stay: September 2021
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Thank you so much for choosing to dive with our Amoray Dive Center Team. We all hope you can come back soon and do some more diving! Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

I’ve been to many facilities here in Key Largo and let me just say this property is my favorite! They have diving/snorkeling on site a few steps away from your room, a large pool and beautiful sundeck.
Check-in was super quick, Kim the manager went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and showed us her favorite places to eat nearby (it was spot on). She also gave us a free upgrade to a renovated unit which was AMAZING, the little details matter to them and it shows (the kitchen has a sea turtle cutting board!!! ) The whole dive vibe definitely speaks here and we enjoy it. I didn’t get to go on the boat but the crew I did speak with was very pleasant and welcoming as well. We will be back and make sure to get on the boat tour! Thank you, Kim and Amoray Crew!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words, we are so glad we got to be a part of your vacation. Thank you so much for choosing Amoray Dive Resort. We all hope you can come back and visit us soon :)

Reviewed 12 September 2021

our journey with Amoray Diving resort is long, with our own tight work schedule, changing weather, hurricanes and every reason known to man, me and my wife were caught up and delayed our course for a long time...
but i'll tell you it was worth it ! with Cynthia's dedication and he ability to contain us :) we finally finished our open water divers certification !
that was the beginning of the story, our instructor Stephany was on point, making sure our fear of the ocean will disappear in the pool long before we tasted some salt.
I'll tell you that,,, when you diving AKA being active in "extreme sport" (what extreme ? you are calm as a clam underwater).. you want a team of responsible and professional people around you... and that's what we got....
so please let me shout out to Cynthia (again, trust me a true trooper) Stephanie (again, a true rockstar) , David stay in touch brother in arms , Thor (yes my memory is shot but i remember your DM symbol) and the one and only captain G ...
thank you Amoray family for a wonderful 2 days, we definitely coming back for advance diver course !

Date of stay: September 2021
Amoray Resort, General Manager at Amoray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Thank you for your detailed review! The crew will be thrilled to hear your shout outs. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

We have stayed with and gone SCUBA diving with Amoray dive center a few times over the years. When we visited today we were very impressed with the improvements new owners have made. Same Caribbean feel, casual and laid back. Top notch dive staff. They pampered us. Our boat had a mix of experience levels and everyone had a great time, each getting the service they need/wanted. We had so much fun, we signed up for the afternoon dives. A+ in my book.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank waxrash

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. :)