Lowest prices for your stay
$246
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
$246
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$211
Hotels.com$246
Priceline$246
Traveluro$274
1,076 results
All reviews key west live music african queen full kitchen rainbow reef glass bottom boat bit dated dive boat great pool boats sharkeys fishing sharky waterway gear
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Parking is horrible. When I arrived there was no where to park so I could check in. Thr resort could use an update. Seems stuck in the 1980s. Coil burner stove only had 1 working burner. The toilet in the bathroom was running the entire time non stop. Trying to figure out the thermostat was also a challenge. Couldn't seem to stop the unit from constantly running. It's a decent value for the money but it really could use some renovating.

Room tip: Beware of limited parking!
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. Please allow me to apologize for the shortcomings you encountered. I have shared your review with my executive team so we may fix the issues you mention. I'm glad you found the room to be clean and the staff friendly. We are working on renovations and updates for 2022, which we hope you will be able to experience first hand.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

We love Marina del Mar !!! We come 3-4 times a year - The setting is ideal - Right on the water with two restaurants within walking distance and a great pool. We love our one bedroom pet-friendly suite of the top floor over the water with great view and deck. All the great water sports are right there - from Glass Bottom Boat to the African Queen to ski-doos and I just walk down the stairs to hop on my dive boat. Sharon in Reservations is simply THE BEST. She goes out of her way to make each and every stay just perfect for us. We love her so much. She has earned our absolute loyalty to this wonderful gem !!! We are devoted fans and so our dogs !!!

Room tip: We love the top floor overlooking Sharkeys where we can hang out and listen to the band on our hotel deck.
Date of stay: September 2021
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear Ameliafax,
Thank you for staying with us and your very kind 5 Star Review. It makes us so happy to read that we are your favorite getaway in Key Largo. We appreciate your loyalty. As you mention, Sharon is simply THE BEST, she makes it her priority to give every guest the hospitality they deserve and expect. I will be sure to share your comments with her as well as the entire team.
We can't wait to host you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

I recently stayed here because I had seen good reviews on a Facebook Keys group. When I made the reservation over the phone, I told them I just needed a clean, one queen bed, safe place to stay for one night, so I could go to John Pennekamp State Park. This place is tucked away, yet near Pennekamp. There is not a lot of parking, but I had no problem. The staff goes way beyond the norm in being friendly & helpful. I actually was given a room with 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, & great view of the boats on the waterway. The room was clean, a bit dated, but fine & everything was in working order. I did not try the free continental breakfast. The pool is large, & outside the pool area there are rocking chairs to overlook the boats & a nearby tiki restaurant. In the middle of the night there were some guys talking & laughing outside, but it didn't last long, so I didn't notify the front desk. The room could use some sound proofing though. You cannot beat the location & price! I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: September 2021
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2021

Dear Fran O,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Our number one asset is our team, they take great pleasure in going above and beyond to ensure that we not only meet but exceed your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with them.
We hope to see you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Staff was very nice and helpful but that was about it. Guy smoking a smelly cigar in the corner of the pool. Rowdy people in the pool playing loud music when it is clearly posted no external speakers allowed. When asked by management to stop, an argument ensued, we went back to our room to avoid the drama and try and relax. Wrong! Another rowdy bunch outside the room and another argument. Rooms are very dated and in need of major upgrades.

Date of stay: August 2021
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Mr. Kevin B,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. Please allow me to apologize that your stay was not what you expected or deserved. I understand that when you go on vacation you want peace and tranquility, I apologize that this is not what you received due to the rowdy and inconsiderate behavior of other guests. We take your concerns very seriously and the people you mention in your review were escorted of the property by the police. We are working hard to upgrade all of our rooms so that on your next visit you ca n experience the hospitality that is synonymous with Marina Del Mar.
We hope that you come back and visit us in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

From the moment you check in you feel welcome. This is a great water sports focused hotel, in the middle of numerous diving charter companies, tiki bars and great restaurants.

Laura was fantastic on the phone when I made my reservations and when I arrived, she was friendly and welcoming. Upon check in, I was helped by a gentleman, who was awesome. I believe he was the property manager. I regret not remembering his name.

This is a great bargain in the Florida Keys.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort And Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear Mr. Ken G,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure meeting you and providing you with the level of hospitality you expected and deserved. I'm glad that Laura was able to assist you and you found her to be friendly and welcoming, I completely agree. I will be sure to share your review with her as well as the entire team.
We hope to see you back in the very near future.