2 people are viewing this hotel
$235
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$212
Hotels.com
$212
Priceline$235
Travelocity$212
Trip.com$229
1,091 results
All reviews continental breakfast restaurant next door live music african queen key west rainbow reef full kitchen glass bottom boat one night stay bit dated dive boat great pool boats sharkeys fishing dockside waterway
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021

I recently stayed here because I had seen good reviews on a Facebook Keys group. When I made the reservation over the phone, I told them I just needed a clean, one queen bed, safe place to stay for one night, so I could go to John Pennekamp State Park. This place is tucked away, yet near Pennekamp. There is not a lot of parking, but I had no problem. The staff goes way beyond the norm in being friendly & helpful. I actually was given a room with 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, & great view of the boats on the waterway. The room was clean, a bit dated, but fine & everything was in working order. I did not try the free continental breakfast. The pool is large, & outside the pool area there are rocking chairs to overlook the boats & a nearby tiki restaurant. In the middle of the night there were some guys talking & laughing outside, but it didn't last long, so I didn't notify the front desk. The room could use some sound proofing though. You cannot beat the location & price! I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: September 2021
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2021

Dear Fran O,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Our number one asset is our team, they take great pleasure in going above and beyond to ensure that we not only meet but exceed your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with them.
We hope to see you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Staff was very nice and helpful but that was about it. Guy smoking a smelly cigar in the corner of the pool. Rowdy people in the pool playing loud music when it is clearly posted no external speakers allowed. When asked by management to stop, an argument ensued, we went back to our room to avoid the drama and try and relax. Wrong! Another rowdy bunch outside the room and another argument. Rooms are very dated and in need of major upgrades.

Date of stay: August 2021
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Mr. Kevin B,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. Please allow me to apologize that your stay was not what you expected or deserved. I understand that when you go on vacation you want peace and tranquility, I apologize that this is not what you received due to the rowdy and inconsiderate behavior of other guests. We take your concerns very seriously and the people you mention in your review were escorted of the property by the police. We are working hard to upgrade all of our rooms so that on your next visit you ca n experience the hospitality that is synonymous with Marina Del Mar.
We hope that you come back and visit us in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

From the moment you check in you feel welcome. This is a great water sports focused hotel, in the middle of numerous diving charter companies, tiki bars and great restaurants.

Laura was fantastic on the phone when I made my reservations and when I arrived, she was friendly and welcoming. Upon check in, I was helped by a gentleman, who was awesome. I believe he was the property manager. I regret not remembering his name.

This is a great bargain in the Florida Keys.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear Mr. Ken G,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure meeting you and providing you with the level of hospitality you expected and deserved. I'm glad that Laura was able to assist you and you found her to be friendly and welcoming, I completely agree. I will be sure to share your review with her as well as the entire team.
We hope to see you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

+: staff5star,pool and tiki bar/dining
Towels, bedding clean,good beds

-: fecies back of toilet bowl, broken ice maker&ceiling fan. Dirty floors,Rm doors cabinets bath need replacing. Overpriced @$197.50/nt on a weeknight.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear FoodieinNaples,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. I'm sorry to read that your stay was not as you expected and deserved. I have shared your review with my executive team in order to rectify the shortcomings you mentioned.
We hope that if you are ever in Key Largo again you give us another opportunity to show you the level of hospitality that is synonymous with Marina Del Mar.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

The location is great. Parking is slim and challenging. The room was average. We were only staying 2 nights. The pool is wonderful. The staff was friendly. The breakfast isn't even a continental breakfast. Just prepacked stuff.

Date of stay: June 2021
Miguel Waldo, General Manager at Marina Del Mar Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Dear Maw575,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the location, the pool and the team.
We are working hard to make improvements so you may have a better experience in the future.
We hope that if you are ever in Key Largo again you give us another opportunity to host you.