4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$359
View deal
Booking.com$359
Travelocity$359
Hotels.com$359
Priceline$359
Orbitz.com$359
FindHotel$369
All reviews mango room breadfruit ping pong dee dee the grounds are absolutely beautiful fresh fruit hot tub tropical plants key lime paddle boards key west complimentary kayaks chaise lounges full kitchen sunset view hidden gem lovely pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2021

This resort is truly a hidden gem!! If you are looking for a gracious welcome, comfort, beautiful surroundings and a relaxing visit, this is for you! Kathryn was a terrific host and we will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karlah921
Reviewed 19 October 2021

The staff was unbelievably incredible. They went well above and beyond expectations. Whether receiving service in the manner of the Ritz Carlton's or giving great advice on food and adventures, this place was a joy.
The extras here are not found in many places I have experienced these days.
Beautiful grounds and great place to watch the sunset.

Room tip: We were in Sugar Apple
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

This is a lovely small waterfront resort. Beautifully kept grounds and the rooms were spotless. We were upgrade to a suite which had a full kitchen. There are multiple seating areas to enjoy as well as paddle boards and kayaks. Katherine is always available and helpful. She even lent me some agave to make mojitos. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 968fs
Reviewed 29 September 2021

This experience was fantastic! My wife and I totally enjoyed our recent stay and would return in a heartbeat. Kathryn is a fabulous manager who is very attentive and is extremely knowledgeable of the area. She secured reservations at two excellent restaurants and served as a wealth of information for other activities. We highly recommend staying a the Kona Kai Resort!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021

This is such a lovely little resort. We stayed in the papaya room which had a little kitchen and sitting area inside, with a little porch and two Adirondack chairs that I drank my morning coffee on each day. My husband and I took a trip thru the Keys for my Birthday. Dee Dee and Katherine were super hosts! Before we even got there they were giving us recommendations for the other Keys, and they were spot on!
The grounds outside are kept so nice. Joe does an awesome job! We used the kayaks, and paddle boards, and sat on the plethora of lounge chairs out on the docks.
The best part was making new friends with two other couples in the pool one afternoon where we hung out until all of our skin was pruny! After a a quick shower it was out to the dock for incredible sunset views.

My only regret was that there was still Covid protocols, meaning no housekeeping and we missed out on the breakfast breads. They did however provide microwavable biscuits, granola bars, fruit, instant oatmeal and a few snacks. They were willing to give us anything we wanted.
Definitely recommend! This is a repeat destination.

Room tip: Go for the Papaya Suite!
Date of stay: July 2021