Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$303
Hotels.com$303
Priceline$376
Travelocity$303
Tripadvisor$303
eDreams$303
2,656 results
All reviews gus' grille key west pool bar dive shop bay view wrap around balcony bedroom suite corner room water sports beach area pool side great pool small beach plenty of chairs water view scuba diving fire pit
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2021

To summarize, this property is GOOD.. has the potential to be great but needs some work.

The good:
-Staff was incredible! From check in, to poolside, to employees you pass by in the hallways.. everyone was friendly & helpful.
-Outdoor area is large and beautiful. Large pool, lots of chairs to sit on, watersports available to rent, fire pits at night. The property is large and has a lovely tropical feel to it.
-Food & drinks at the pool and at Gus's on property were delicious.
-Bed and pillows in room were comfortable. Soft mattress.
-The view from our room on the 4th floor was beautiful. We booked a king room with Bay View and had a view of the ocean and the pool - gorgeous!
-Air conditioning in the room worked great!

The not great:
-Added cost of parking... why? Extra $25 PER DAY for a tiny parking lot that never has any spaces available when you come back from dinner at night.
-Our room furniture in the bedroom had recently been updated, however, the bathroom had been ignored in renovations. Useable, but definitely a bummer to see zero effort given to dents on the doors, holes in the walls, and a poorly maintained bathroom. Just something I didn't expect when paying around $500/night (the cost during our stay).

With continued renovations and a solution to the parking issue, this property could be great. Overall, the good outweighs the bad and I would stay here again for the right price.

Date of stay: November 2021
Shannon Burdge, General Manager at Reefhouse Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Dear 379amandas,

Thank you for your detailed review, observations, and comments. We truly appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve. We are working on plans to continue the renovation in areas you mentioned and beyond. We hope you will return to see the changes in the future. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 31 October 2021

The property is very nice and the staff very friendly. But at this level I believe the service should have been much better. My wife arrived early and left our bags at checking in with the front desk I was called at about 1 PM to let me know my room was ready. Great I asked if our bags could be brought up to the room. When we went back to the room at 5 PM no bags. I called the front desk they apologized and said they would send them right up. A half hour later I went down and retrieved our bags myself. We had to ask the front desk to Rotherham things one to have the room made up which they did the second to have someone look at the charger stations on the night stands. They never did.
One last thing we kept hearing noise from above sounded like furniture moving. When I inquired about it I was told it was probably the sliding door in the room above

Room tip: Get a fourth floor room overlooking the bay
Date of stay: October 2021
Shannon Burdge, General Manager at Reefhouse Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Dear Allor66,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. We are very sorry you experienced some issues during your stay. We will share your comments with out team so we may work to improve our level of service. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to be of service again in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Another incredible visit. Love the updates to the resort. Of course the staff is always welcoming and friendly. Special thank you to Rachel, Luz, Mario, Kingsley, Oakley, Lindsey and Carlos. All make our vacation even better. Looking forward to our next trip.

Highly recommend this resort. Perfect for a relaxing vacation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michaela Roberts, Guest Services / Front Office at Reefhouse Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2021

Dear lad62_11,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy and also appreciate the feedback so we may continue to grow and improve. Your feedback has been shared with our team members as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights on the 4th floor with a fantastic view. The beach is fine, a lot of seaweed and not exactly what I enjoy for a beach. However, in general the beach was on par with most in the keys. The pool was large and great. The hot tub was wonderful but typically pretty crowded. I wish the hot tub stayed open later than 11 as well as that was a bummer. Security also came around and kicked people out about 10-15 minutes before the pool was supposed to actually close which wasn’t really cool either. Drinks at the pool were good, but expensive. The parking is awful, it’s $25 a day and the parking lot is tiny. Most people parked in 2 spaces leaving no room to park anywhere near your room. Watching people try to back up was funny though because every person had to do a 5+ point turn to try to get out of their spots. I can’t imagine what they were thinking designing the parking garage. The room was comfortable and I would stay here again if visiting key largo. However, if going to the keys, I would definitely recommend going on to key west instead of staying in key largo.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachael Skuggevik, Guest Services / Front Office at Reefhouse Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Dear 229Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy and also appreciate the feedback so we may continue to grow and improve. We hope you'll be able to join us again in the future to see how your feedback has made a difference!

Reviewed 21 October 2021

It was expensive, but the room was nice and good sized- with a great view. Nice pool beach access, bar service in both places. It was a good one-night stop-over. It was definitely a vacation experience.

1  Thank wslin86
Shannon Burdge, General Manager at Reefhouse Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear wslin86,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.