3 people are viewing this hotel
$197
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
$197
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
$192
Hotels.com$197
Priceline$197
getaroom.com$204
1,945 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room marina view room breakfast buffet first floor convenient location mini fridge rainbow reef dive boat stayed here for one night live music nice pool tiki hut rita key
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2022 via mobile

This is an older hotel and it would be perfect if it was updated. We checked in on March 27th fairly late. Finding the room was somewhat confusing because the hotel is a big square with a courtyard in the center. You access your room from the outside. One thing I did not like, the sink and mirror is not in the bathroom. I am an early riser and my wife is not, so I had to shave with my cellphone light instead of the overhead light. The bed was comfortable and the room was cleaned. We ate breakfast the two mornings that we were there and it was great. The African Queen is docked next to the hotel so I would go down and check it out while my wife slept. They have a beautiful courtyard that you can enjoy. Leaving the hotel can be bad because traffic is horrible.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank stevekimberlym
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 31 March 2022

Check in went well. The rooms are accessible via the outside, the only indoor area is the front desk and the small restaurant/bar. Rooms are very small but since I was solo it was OK. TV didn’t have much but I didn’t spend much time in the room other than late night and early morning. Shower and internet were a bit weak.

There are two pools, one of a salt water variety and the other fresh. Both are outdoor, which is common in Florida. You need a card to get pool towels, apparently too many people steal them otherwise. I have never seen that in a hotel. Other areas around the grounds show this is an older property in need of a renovation.

I was lucky to stay both nights with overlapping anniversary nights. The normal costs and point amounts are very high, clearly because you are staying in the Keys. If you take out the location, it’s not worth the price.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Keith B
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Hi Keith B,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern about your stay with us.

We take great pride in providing a positive lodging experience. I am sorry you did not enjoy your encounter with us. We want you to have a relaxing time while away from home. Trust that I have shared your feedback with the managerial team as a tool for inspection and enhancement.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn hotel brand as your travel partner, We hope to turn your experience into a more positive one should you consider returning to us.

Warm regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 March 2022

My daughters and I stayed at this hotel for one night because we couldn’t get into our condo early. This hotel is nothing like the pictures depict. It’s old, outdated and dirty. I actually had to ask the front desk to send someone in to clean my bathroom as the tub and shower was dirty. They did come down and clean but for $437 a nite I should not have to ask. Pool is fine and pool area was decent. This hotel needs a complete refresh and update. Won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank swimmama2013
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear swimmama2013,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my sincere apology that we did not exceed your expectations. We understand the importance of cleanliness and I am sorry to hear that we let you down. Please know that I will share your experience with our housekeeping team so that we better prepare. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again knowing this was an exception.

Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night. I think the negative part of our stay was mostly because of the specific room we had. It was a wheelchair accessible room, but the bathroom smelled awful. We had to open our door for a while then shut the bathroom door and leave the fan running inside all night. The carpets could also use a cleaning. But everything else was fine. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly. The pool looked nice. Parking was right outside of the rooms.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank kordini
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2022

Dear kordini,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. While I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel amenities, I am sorry that you experienced challenges with the room. I will share your experience with the team so we can solve the issue. I appreciate you letting us know and hope you will consider staying with us next time you are in Key Largo.
Best regards,
Rick M.

Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, sits on an intercostal with a great walking path and beautiful sights of homes, yachts, and wildlife! It had 2 nice pools and a pool bar with good food/drinks, in addition to a nice restaurant inside with a very good breakfast bar. We did not eat inside any other times as there are excellent food establishments close by. The rooms were clean and the balcony rooms over look the marina and made for an enjoyable place to enjoy a night cap.

Date of stay: February 2022

Dear bonniea764,
Thank you for sharing your excellent review. We appreciate your feedback and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back.
Rick M.