Lowest prices for your stay
$215
$245
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$215
travelup.com$232
Travelocity$215
getaroom.com$253
1,942 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room marina view room glass bottom boat breakfast buffet first floor convenient location mini fridge rainbow reef dive boat stayed here for one night live music nice pool tiki hut rita
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2022

Check in went well. The rooms are accessible via the outside, the only indoor area is the front desk and the small restaurant/bar. Rooms are very small but since I was solo it was OK. TV didn’t have much but I didn’t spend much time in the room other than late night and early morning. Shower and internet were a bit weak.

There are two pools, one of a salt water variety and the other fresh. Both are outdoor, which is common in Florida. You need a card to get pool towels, apparently too many people steal them otherwise. I have never seen that in a hotel. Other areas around the grounds show this is an older property in need of a renovation.

I was lucky to stay both nights with overlapping anniversary nights. The normal costs and point amounts are very high, clearly because you are staying in the Keys. If you take out the location, it’s not worth the price.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Keith B
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Hi Keith B,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern about your stay with us.

We take great pride in providing a positive lodging experience. I am sorry you did not enjoy your encounter with us. We want you to have a relaxing time while away from home. Trust that I have shared your feedback with the managerial team as a tool for inspection and enhancement.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn hotel brand as your travel partner, We hope to turn your experience into a more positive one should you consider returning to us.

Warm regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 March 2022

My daughters and I stayed at this hotel for one night because we couldn’t get into our condo early. This hotel is nothing like the pictures depict. It’s old, outdated and dirty. I actually had to ask the front desk to send someone in to clean my bathroom as the tub and shower was dirty. They did come down and clean but for $437 a nite I should not have to ask. Pool is fine and pool area was decent. This hotel needs a complete refresh and update. Won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank swimmama2013
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear swimmama2013,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my sincere apology that we did not exceed your expectations. We understand the importance of cleanliness and I am sorry to hear that we let you down. Please know that I will share your experience with our housekeeping team so that we better prepare. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again knowing this was an exception.

Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night. I think the negative part of our stay was mostly because of the specific room we had. It was a wheelchair accessible room, but the bathroom smelled awful. We had to open our door for a while then shut the bathroom door and leave the fan running inside all night. The carpets could also use a cleaning. But everything else was fine. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly. The pool looked nice. Parking was right outside of the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kordini
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2022

Dear kordini,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. While I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel amenities, I am sorry that you experienced challenges with the room. I will share your experience with the team so we can solve the issue. I appreciate you letting us know and hope you will consider staying with us next time you are in Key Largo.
Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, sits on an intercostal with a great walking path and beautiful sights of homes, yachts, and wildlife! It had 2 nice pools and a pool bar with good food/drinks, in addition to a nice restaurant inside with a very good breakfast bar. We did not eat inside any other times as there are excellent food establishments close by. The rooms were clean and the balcony rooms over look the marina and made for an enjoyable place to enjoy a night cap.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bonniea764,
Thank you for sharing your excellent review. We appreciate your feedback and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 11 February 2022

We have not been to the Key Largo Keys area in past travels. I booked this IHG property for 58,000 points. Yes, 58,000. Considering the number of points I thought this IHG property would be the Taj Mahal. Well, I was sadly mistaken. When I booked I asked to use an anniversary night. I was told to use points and when on property they would make the switch. On property the front desk said they cannot do this. Then we see our accommodations. Our room: First floor corner number 164. Concerns: switch plate with GFI and switch plate in bathroom by the door very poorly installed (Dangerous??) (NO plugs near sink for electric toothbrush or hair dryer), cracked sink that is badly stained, dirty floor tile and grout (Behind the door filth), four different types of tile with many cracked and chipped, holes from previous things on walls with paint drips running out of them, many damaged spots on the walls with patch material never sanded and painted over, patches by the wall safe are unpainted spackle, dirt on baseboards, bottom of drapes dirty from the floors, outside of room an area where you get ice that has half utilized packs of new flooring, an old chair, and cleaning items, and outside the entry door ten feet from the room - half covered blue tarped building materials on skids. (Posted by the front desk: IHG Promise stating - We are committed to high levels of cleanliness. If this isn't what you find, we will make it right. It's our IHG Clean Promise.) I have pictures of the issues as stated on my phone. Unfortunately, I do not know how to place them in this review. But would gladly share with IHG if contacted me. Conversely, the flooring looked new in the main space as did the sofa. New flooring with the unclean conditions of baseboards, surfaces, and the bathroom do not make the room desirable. Yet, the view was very nice. The property grounds are nice and have the ability to be excellent with attention to detail and cleaned up. Positives: The breakfast offered was excellent. The two men working were stretched thin but did their best to meet the needs of all eating breakfast. We left a very nice gratuity. The breakfast was well cooked and presented. There were eggs, bacon, sausage gravy, (hard biscuits), cereals, pancakes, waffles, bagels, muffins, a variety of danish, juice, and coffee. (There may have been other items but these are the ones I remember. We did not sample all items mentioned but what we did eat was good.) In summary, I am extremely disappointed with how this property was represented and the high number of points taken from my account. My significant other is an IHG Aspire Ambassador with a plethora of points we are saving for a dream vacation. Yet, from time to time we use points for IHG stays when doing an overnight between destinations. This trip we unfortunately stayed at one terrible and one marginal IHG property. Reading previous reviews we have written will verify we are not negative Nelly complaining about travel accommodations, eateries, or experiences. I would have rated this property a one star but feel I need to acknowledge the breakfast service. I realize there are employee shortages but unclean accommodations in this day of Covid-19 is not good. With what we could visibly see, I wonder what we could not see.

Room tip: Say NO to room 164.
2  Thank Suze44857
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2022

Dear Suze44857,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate your detailed feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet our goals of exceeding your expectations. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with superior service and attention to detail. I will share your comments with our leadership team so we can address the shortcomings in the guest room. Please know that this is not the typical guest experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast options. I will share your appreciation with restaurant team as well.
We know there are many options for lodging in Key Largo. We truly hope you will consider staying with us again.
Best regards,