4 people are viewing this hotel
$197
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
$197
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
$192
Hotels.com$197
Priceline$197
getaroom.com$204
1,945 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room marina view room breakfast buffet first floor convenient location mini fridge rainbow reef dive boat stayed here for one night live music nice pool tiki hut rita key
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night. I think the negative part of our stay was mostly because of the specific room we had. It was a wheelchair accessible room, but the bathroom smelled awful. We had to open our door for a while then shut the bathroom door and leave the fan running inside all night. The carpets could also use a cleaning. But everything else was fine. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly. The pool looked nice. Parking was right outside of the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kordini
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2022

Dear kordini,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. While I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel amenities, I am sorry that you experienced challenges with the room. I will share your experience with the team so we can solve the issue. I appreciate you letting us know and hope you will consider staying with us next time you are in Key Largo.
Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, sits on an intercostal with a great walking path and beautiful sights of homes, yachts, and wildlife! It had 2 nice pools and a pool bar with good food/drinks, in addition to a nice restaurant inside with a very good breakfast bar. We did not eat inside any other times as there are excellent food establishments close by. The rooms were clean and the balcony rooms over look the marina and made for an enjoyable place to enjoy a night cap.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bonniea764,
Thank you for sharing your excellent review. We appreciate your feedback and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 11 February 2022

We have not been to the Key Largo Keys area in past travels. I booked this IHG property for 58,000 points. Yes, 58,000. Considering the number of points I thought this IHG property would be the Taj Mahal. Well, I was sadly mistaken. When I booked I asked to use an anniversary night. I was told to use points and when on property they would make the switch. On property the front desk said they cannot do this. Then we see our accommodations. Our room: First floor corner number 164. Concerns: switch plate with GFI and switch plate in bathroom by the door very poorly installed (Dangerous??) (NO plugs near sink for electric toothbrush or hair dryer), cracked sink that is badly stained, dirty floor tile and grout (Behind the door filth), four different types of tile with many cracked and chipped, holes from previous things on walls with paint drips running out of them, many damaged spots on the walls with patch material never sanded and painted over, patches by the wall safe are unpainted spackle, dirt on baseboards, bottom of drapes dirty from the floors, outside of room an area where you get ice that has half utilized packs of new flooring, an old chair, and cleaning items, and outside the entry door ten feet from the room - half covered blue tarped building materials on skids. (Posted by the front desk: IHG Promise stating - We are committed to high levels of cleanliness. If this isn't what you find, we will make it right. It's our IHG Clean Promise.) I have pictures of the issues as stated on my phone. Unfortunately, I do not know how to place them in this review. But would gladly share with IHG if contacted me. Conversely, the flooring looked new in the main space as did the sofa. New flooring with the unclean conditions of baseboards, surfaces, and the bathroom do not make the room desirable. Yet, the view was very nice. The property grounds are nice and have the ability to be excellent with attention to detail and cleaned up. Positives: The breakfast offered was excellent. The two men working were stretched thin but did their best to meet the needs of all eating breakfast. We left a very nice gratuity. The breakfast was well cooked and presented. There were eggs, bacon, sausage gravy, (hard biscuits), cereals, pancakes, waffles, bagels, muffins, a variety of danish, juice, and coffee. (There may have been other items but these are the ones I remember. We did not sample all items mentioned but what we did eat was good.) In summary, I am extremely disappointed with how this property was represented and the high number of points taken from my account. My significant other is an IHG Aspire Ambassador with a plethora of points we are saving for a dream vacation. Yet, from time to time we use points for IHG stays when doing an overnight between destinations. This trip we unfortunately stayed at one terrible and one marginal IHG property. Reading previous reviews we have written will verify we are not negative Nelly complaining about travel accommodations, eateries, or experiences. I would have rated this property a one star but feel I need to acknowledge the breakfast service. I realize there are employee shortages but unclean accommodations in this day of Covid-19 is not good. With what we could visibly see, I wonder what we could not see.

Room tip: Say NO to room 164.
2  Thank Suze44857
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2022

Dear Suze44857,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate your detailed feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet our goals of exceeding your expectations. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with superior service and attention to detail. I will share your comments with our leadership team so we can address the shortcomings in the guest room. Please know that this is not the typical guest experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast options. I will share your appreciation with restaurant team as well.
We know there are many options for lodging in Key Largo. We truly hope you will consider staying with us again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2022

Older Hotel, But Clean and Next To The Marina. Was hoping for an Upgrade, didn't get one, front office staff very pleasant. Next to the Marina, we enjoyed walking on the Boardwalk next to a few of the boats.

Room tip: Key Largo is an expensive destination, plan far ahead.
Date of stay: February 2022
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2022

Dear mmadden2569,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel, amenities and staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2022

Only 1 plug outlet in the room to plug your phones and other accessaries into. Over head bed lights did not work. Our door access cards did not work. Went to the front desk to have them replaced, of which they did. worked for two hours. Tried to watch the football Playoff games. The TV is too low, coffee machine is in the way of the screen. how about raising the TV.??? Out of hand sanitizer at front desk. ???
Said it's been out for a couple of days.
Drinks in the pool area are minimal at best, and the price for the drink. I don't think so. I saw the bartender pour the drink, I could not leave him a tip, not for a drink like that.

Room was clean. :) Mattress was uncomfortable.
Cookie at the front desk was good.
Outside temp was cool did not use the pool, tried to use the jacuzzi, I got the sense the chemicals were not up to snuff in there. Over all, I will not return here. on my last trip I used 9 different hotels. this is the only one I had to talk about

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank V7233HFwilliamm
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Hello V7233HFwilliamm,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience with the accommodation. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around, but I'm sorry to leave you dissatisfied because of the plug, bed light, TV, coffee machine, unavailable hand sanitizer and limited drinks at the pool area. I know that this can be upsetting especially when your trip was supposed to be a relaxing one. I have shared your comments to our hotel management to address this immediately and I am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Despite some of the services not meeting your expectations, I hope you choose IHG still on your future travels.

Jenilyn J.