Lowest prices for your stay
$191
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
$191
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Etrip
$188
Hotels.com$191
Travelocity$191
travelup.com$206
1,945 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room marina view room breakfast buffet first floor convenient location mini fridge rainbow reef dive boat stayed here for one night live music nice pool tiki hut rita key
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2022

Only 1 plug outlet in the room to plug your phones and other accessaries into. Over head bed lights did not work. Our door access cards did not work. Went to the front desk to have them replaced, of which they did. worked for two hours. Tried to watch the football Playoff games. The TV is too low, coffee machine is in the way of the screen. how about raising the TV.??? Out of hand sanitizer at front desk. ???
Said it's been out for a couple of days.
Drinks in the pool area are minimal at best, and the price for the drink. I don't think so. I saw the bartender pour the drink, I could not leave him a tip, not for a drink like that.

Room was clean. :) Mattress was uncomfortable.
Cookie at the front desk was good.
Outside temp was cool did not use the pool, tried to use the jacuzzi, I got the sense the chemicals were not up to snuff in there. Over all, I will not return here. on my last trip I used 9 different hotels. this is the only one I had to talk about

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank V7233HFwilliamm
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

Hello V7233HFwilliamm,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience with the accommodation. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around, but I'm sorry to leave you dissatisfied because of the plug, bed light, TV, coffee machine, unavailable hand sanitizer and limited drinks at the pool area. I know that this can be upsetting especially when your trip was supposed to be a relaxing one. I have shared your comments to our hotel management to address this immediately and I am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Despite some of the services not meeting your expectations, I hope you choose IHG still on your future travels.

Jenilyn J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 January 2022

Breakfast is included and is quite good. It has two pools and a Tiki bar. The property is showing its age and could use some sprucing up. It is on US 1 and restaurants for lunch and dinner are nearby.

Date of stay: January 2022
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

We had a pit-stop here on our way down the keys. Has two motel style rooms around the pool and pool side bar. Thought it was going to be noisy at night but it was okay. The rooms were functional but we felt the bathrooms were a bit of a weak link and could do with a freshen up. That said the staff were helpful and the bed was comfy so all was fine for what we needed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BronteBucket

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 25 December 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here through a recommendation from a local tourist vendor. Our first room had cockroaches and was very damp. Our replacement room was somewhat better. The furnishings have seen better days. Swelled laminate on the desk. The remodel was done by amateurs. The place has definitely been through some major hurricanes and it shows.
The gentleman at the front desk gave us half off at checkout for our troubles. I appreciate his gesture. But, it does not excuse the shape of the place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2021

Dear kathydC9061JR,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. Please know that this type of experience is not typical. I will share your comments with our team so we can improve. I know there are many options for lodging in Key West and truly hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2021

Booked two nights here and did not particularly like it. The hotel definitely needs some updating (the place leaks everywhere with a heavy rain shower) and our room smelled of sweaty feet. Which is a sign of a really damp place. The pools are nice as well as their the dockside cafe nearby. I would not have breakfast here though and the pool bar is for anyone who likes a gamble as if opens at different times every day.

If we would have known this upfront we would have booked a different place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear LiliFra,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our service and amenities. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool and Skippers; however, I am sorry that we let you down in other areas. I will share your comments with our team so we can improve.