10 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$309
FindHotel$309
getaroom.com$319
1,929 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room marina view room glass bottom boat breakfast buffet first floor dive package convenient location mini fridge rainbow reef dive boat live music nice pool tiki hut rita
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend just to relax and soak up the tropical vibes. The hotel is beautifully landscaped with tropical foliage throughout, with two large swimming pools, a nice hot tub that’s actually hot, a great tiki hut bar and plenty of sun loungers. Rita is a great bar tender and made great daiquiris and colada’s.

The hotel is right next to where nearly all the tour boats go out, so you don’t have to drive to the marina to hop on a tour boat or dive boat. There’s also a great selection of restaurants and bars in walking distance.

We were impressed that we received full housekeeping each day of our stay, as many hotels and businesses continue to use covid as an excuse to cut services. The room was modern and comfortable with a mini fridge but no microwave.

I would recommend a marina facing room or a pool facing room. Otherwise you get a room facing the parking lot which has a view consistent with typical motel.

No b.s. resort fees or parking fees here, which is great!

I’ll note that we stayed on our loyalty points with IHG. I may not have been so excited had I paid over $300/nt., which this place sometimes goes for.

We’ll definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2021

Dear wlp07,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the visit. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 20 November 2021

Super location, plenty of parking, friendly, helpful staff, lovely appointed room overlooking pool area. The pool and hot tub areas were great and we really enjoyed. Tiki bar, we didn't use. There were a few issues with room, carpet filthy, loose toilet seat and mattress needs replaced as it has a large divet. We enjoyed our stay and would consider staying here again if in the area.

Date of stay: November 2021
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2021

Dear Gibsoninpa,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your feedback with our housekeeping and maintenance teams so we can address the items in the room you mentioned. Thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Room was old and tired , but did “feel clean.. “ regarding bed and sheets. lights didn’t work , didn’t have coffee pods, windows filthy , paint chips off ceiling in bathroom . Front evening desk wasn’t very pleasant, and breakfast is not included .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear SueH877,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to hear that we let you down with the condition of the room. Please know that we value your feedback and will work hard to correct the items you noted. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you will consider staying with us again on a future stay.

Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotel base off pictures and reviews from TripAdvisor. We were so disappointed when we arrived. It was our first time in Key Largo. The room was swampy, musty and grossly outdated. We were booked into Room #210. The room was crammed with furniture with little room for suitcases. The dresser was jammed and I ended up placing suitcases on the floor in the bathroom because it seemed cleaner. The room was damp and felt like a cave. The linens were musty. We arrived at night and were just exhausted from traveling.

The next day after failing to locate another hotel with vacancy and accommodation for a dog, we requested another room on the first floor with an outdoor sitting area. We were moved to Room #142. Unfortunately, the room issues continued. After our 5 day stay, everything we owned was damp and musty. I even purchased Lysol wipes and rubbing alcohol to freshen the room. Nothing worked it was just too humid and damp. The linens were musty after one day. I removed the pillowcases to request refresh ones and found mold in the pillow. I just removed the pillows instead. We were miserable and with the unpredictable weather ended up spending more time then anticipated in that nasty room. The carpet was damp and it shifted when walked on. I never removed my shoes. The tiles in the vanity/bathroom areas were extremely slippery. The bath towels never dried. The vent in bathroom fell on my husband. The door would not close properly unless it was slammed. It was just awful. We didn’t use any amenities.

The only good thing about this hotel were the staff. They were all very nice. The front desk staff, Tamara, was professional and very nice.

In our 7+ years as IHG members, this was by far the worst stay we’ve ever experienced. We didn’t just lose money but vacation time.

Room tip: Wear your shoes on that nasty damp carpet. Book elsewhere.
1  Thank ALPEverett
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear ALPEverett,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to improve the opportunities you outlined. I am sorry to hear that we let you down and did not meet your expectations. Please know that your experience is not typical. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2021

It was a great location for diving the food was good. But our room had high humidity and allot of mold on the walls. I asked the front desk about it and they said someone would look into it. No one came, all of our clothes and suitcases smell moldy now.

Date of stay: October 2021
3  Thank chriskE4612GK

Dear chriskE4612GK,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting our goals and exceeding your expectations during your stay. We strive to provide superior accommodations and attention to detail. I will share your feedback with our team so we can improve the address you noted above. Thank you for letting us know.