Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tiki hut water toys other guests laid back sunset sail paddle boards the main house owner paul sailing school snorkel gear john pennekamp catalina sailboat captain boats asa dock
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Came here with a friend that sails, I have a little experience, just for some covid R&R.
What a fabulous time we had!!!! It happened there was no wind until the day we left but no problem! We kayaked every day and snorkeling, swimming and floating was perfect! And did I mention the sunsets????!!!! Drinks on the beach to watch the sunsets beyond gorgeous!!! Owner Paul was a great host and the staff very nice, friendly and professional.. they arranged for a sunset sail right from the dock. The cabins are quaint, unique, clean, comfy and have everything you need! Very covid safe!!! I cannot wait to back!!!!! Highly recommend !!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 10 February 2020

We like to rent sailboats when we travel. Key Lime has a very well maintained fleet. The people have been very friendly. The units are eclectic and enjoyable. You can also, paddle board, kayak, and find great places to dine nearby.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Martin W
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Very unique resort with numerous opportunities for adventure for all levels of comfort zone! We brought three generations to this resort, (my kids, my parents, and my wife), and we had an outstanding trip. Our only regret was not staying longer. See my mom’s review in the picture.

If you are looking for a vacation with sailing as the main recreation this is the spot! Our sailboat was well maintained and easy to handle with great staff that are very helpful and accommodating when going out or coming in from the dock or mooring.

Would love to come back if it works out!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020

My husband and I are from Michigan and came down to sail since our Michigan sailing season Is over until May. Long story short, I took a wrong step from the dock to our boat taxi, caught my foot on a line and went down hard, breaking my wrist. But everyone there flew into action immediately to make sure I got the care I needed. They were really quite amazing. Their kindness continued when we returned from the ER - they offered extra pillows and whatever else they could that would make me more comfortable and checked in regularly to see if there was anything we needed. We nearly took an early flight home but decided to stay because nothing could be done until after three days after the swelling went down anyway so we decided to stay in paradise and finish out our vacation. So glad we stayed. Even though it wasn’t what we intended it to be, we did relax! The view from our cottage was spectacular and very therapeutic. I think we would actually come back whether we could sail or not. And we feel like we have met some of the kindest people on the planet and we hope to go back someday and actually sail next time! If you come, get to know the staff. They’re fascinating people with lots of inspiring stories you’ll want to hear.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth H
Reviewed 18 November 2019

We enjoyed our stay in Key Largo. We stayed in the Dolphin cottage. It was small but comfortable and clean. I enjoyed sitting in the screened porch enjoying the weather including the rain. Everyone that works at Key Lime was nice and helpful. All the locals we met during our stay were friendly and helpful too. There were good restaurants and shopping close by. There aren't too many places you can stay that allow full use of a 22' sailboat on a beautiful bay so we will likely be back someday!

Date of stay: November 2019