Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$449
View deal
Priceline$449
eDreams$449
Agoda.com$449
Etrip$449
Tripadvisor$449
Traveluro
All reviews infinity pool grand lodge paddle boards hidden gem key west bungalow airstream pier paradise grounds wedding miami keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

Our party of 4- myself, my husband, our 16 year old daughter and her friend stayed in the Serenity Bungalow- a beautiful, well appointed room that fit all of us comfortably. The resort has an infinity pool and bikes, kayaks and stand up paddle boards for use. The grounds of the resort are impeccably maintained and very private. The fellow guests of the resort were a pleasure, and Doug the Manager was very friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a place to unplug and relax, this is your slice of paradise!

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

The facility was well maintained with a beautiful pool, beach and pier. The bungalow was private, spacious and well appointed for my family with good parking. Security was excellent with gated entrance. They offered paddle boards, kayaks, Hammack and self serve bar by the water.

Room tip: Bring cat treats!
Reviewed 13 June 2021

We stayed a week at the Largo Resort in the Grand Lodge and it went beyond our expectations. Great private/quite location, friendly staff and wonderful accommodations.

Very nice pool with vanishing edge design...very relaxing.

Additionally we brought in Chef Drew (Chef Drew Catering) and Chef David every night to cook a gourmet meal in the professional Grand Lodge kitchen...just spectacular and highly recommend.

Largo Resort is on the beach with beautiful sunsets only seen in the Keys. Lots of restaurants around the lodge, best for us was the Catch and The Fish House.

We will definitely return...thank you for all the great service.

Room tip: Highly recommend the Grand Lodge 5,000sf but a bit pricey
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

This place is amazing! The grounds and landscaping are beautiful and the sunset is stunning. The staff were very friendly, we stayed four nights and we were steps from the infinity pool. Only a few bungalows were occupied so it felt like we had the whole resort and pool to ourselves. We ran across the giant iguana and named him Iggy. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

This hidden gem is beautiful. The gardens and Bali styling are amazing! The pool is gorgeous, but we could barely stand to be at the pool for 2 days due to an obnoxious family with out of control children. The resort should set a limit for kids 12 and up. Everything about this small, quiet place is geared towards serenity & relaxation, but when a rambunctious family turns it in to Chuck E Cheese, there’s no room in the smell location to escape the madness. When this crew finally left, we were so excited for a quiet day at the pool...and then a yard crew did HOURS worth of leave blowing on the property. It was really frustrating and disappointing. The other issue is comfort. The pool lounge chairs were really uncomfortable, the chairs in the “living room” in the bungalows are hard and uncomfortable, and my husband & I struggled with the very soft mattress (but some people love that). I would definitely have a wedding here & invite my family to fill the resort, but if you are coming on your own, your trip is only as good as your neighbors, unfortunately.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Largo Resort, General Manager at Largo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Hello Jinny, thank you for choosing our resort for your stay and for taking time and reviewing your experience. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our style and the gorgeous grounds and I'm so sorry about the loud family with small children that disturbed your piece.
I also want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the landscaping crew. We have yearly contract with them and we made our schedule months in advance and unfortunately it fell on the day you was staying and relaxing by the pool.
On a good note, I'm so happy to hear that you would choose us as a wedding venue and I hope you will give us another chance in the future!
Lana