4 people are viewing this hotel
Courtyard
$207
$198
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$207
Travelocity$207
Priceline$207
1,221 results
All reviews rainbow reef the holiday inn african queen balcony overlooking the pool would stay here again within walking distance glass bottom boat scuba diving hot tub free breakfast nice stay dive shop pool towels an upgrade stayed one night live music nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2022

We love to stay at the Courtyard Marriott Key Largo when visiting the Florida Keys and we keep going back. The location is great, the staff is attentive, and the rooms are kept clean and they are spacious and comfortable. We have been lucky to get beautiful marina or pool views as a bonus which we greatly enjoy. Thank you Courtyard Marriott Key Largo team for always delivering the Wow!

Date of stay: July 2022
Horace Brooks, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2022

Casandra G,

You're welcome. The pleasure is ours to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 4 July 2022

We stayed one night for an anniversary trip. The staff was wonderful & very friendly. The front desk staff even comped our breakfast for our anniversary. We even got a late checkout when we asked. The room was clean and comfortable with a balcony that had a great view of the pool & canal.
The pool was very nice however the temperature on the hot tub was too hot. There was a bunch of kids at the pool that got a little crazy however the staff took care of the issue. While staying here you can also use the larger pools at the Holiday Inn next door or the pool at Marina Del Mar Resort & Marina behind Skippers Dockside restaurant. The same company owns all three locations. Yes you can hear the live music from Skippers Dockside but it’s right across the water & not much the hotel can do about that. Fortunately for us we enjoyed the music playing in the background.
The hotel could use a remodel however we did not have any issues during our stay. The current prices are a little high for what you get but I think prices are high all over due to the pandemic rebound. Overall, if your in the area this is a great location to stay. Let’s face it, if your in the Keys your going to pay higher prices.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2022

This property has been reviewed as in need of repair since 2020, peeling paint, no microwaves in rooms, housekeeping issues and my stay was June 2022. I experienced a room that the newly installed carpet was damp due to a malfunctioning refrigerator, then froze my food at the min setting. Nasty bathroom and tub conditions, no stopper in the sink,peeling paint, doors in need of repair but a bigger issue is that multiple bus loads of teens arrive each night! The poorly supervised groups run the halls, knock on doors, prank phone calls, pull the fire extinguishers, scream Marco Polo in the pool making a marina room a TOTAL waste of money. It was like staying at the Hampton Inn during a sporting tournament. I'm a Titanium Elite member and used points for my stay -- this kind of thank you for brand loyalty I could have done without. In fact I cut my stay a day short. I'm so tired of management blaming covid -- when during covid you could have employed someone to fix these tired rooms or as a management staff done it yourself. It appears that your management responses since 2020 indicate you will give this items some attention --- if TWO YEARS isn't enough time when?

Room tip: Marina room - TOTAL waste of money - loud kids and hope you "enjoy" the local talent from bar across the canal.
Date of stay: June 2022
Horace Brooks, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Dear Carrie L,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for your stay not going the way you expected.
As we continue to improve our physical product, I have taken your feedback as a gift. My apologies as well for the kids behavior. I hope you give us a chance when you are in the area

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

I am titanium for life with Marriott
I have stayed at over 250 properties. This is the single worse one! It is an absolute dump. There is some pipe that drips cold water into the shower. The doors and trims are all beat up. There is some recycling sorting faculty next door that makes god awful noises (I could go on and on). I booked here because I had points. I regret it and and embarrassed to have had my family here. Marriott needs to deflag this pit!

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank William D
Horace Brooks, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear William D
I am sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. We will use your feedback as we continue to improve. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

This Courtyard is old, rundown, and needs work. We have Titanium Elite status, but the acknowledgment was all we received. No complimentary upgrade, welcome gift, nor late checkout. The hotel is on the marina across from Skippers Dockside, but still a drive away. Only a Circle K is accessible by walking. The lobby average and appears to be like most Courtyards with a Starbucks bistro. However once you get to the room, it’s a whole other story. Where do I start… stained popcorn ceiling, curtain for a closet door, loud AC, thin walls, music can be heard from Skippers. SMH. Pool towels are sparse so we had to ask the Front Desk clerk. The pool felt heated, but the spa was close to the same temperature with jets that barely worked. Check out is at 11am, but the maids tried to open our door at 9am. The bathroom is tight where the door closely opens to the toilet & hits the shower rod as a stopper. The fixed North 39 shampoo, wash, & conditioner in the shower functioned even with the pump end broken off. This Courtyard’s only selling point is it’s location. We will not be returning.

Room tip: Pay more and stay elsewhere
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Horace Brooks, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Dear jfu143

Thank you for your feedback. I read your review several times and while I value my guest thoughts, allow me to say this. My front desk team are passionate about upgrading guest complimentary. However it's not possible every time. Skippers Dockside is within walking distance and all of our guests usually walk there.

If there one thing we have an overly abundance of is pool towels at a 6 par level. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. Thank you for being our guest.