4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$336
Courtyard$336
Priceline$336
1,196 results
All reviews courtyard by marriott rainbow reef marina view african queen balcony overlooking the pool covered parking corner room would stay here again within walking distance wrap around balcony room was large glass bottom boat scuba diving nice stay hot tub an upgrade live music
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

As a long time Marriott status member and now an Ambassador level member I am concerned by this hotel not recognizing the benefits that come along with the Marriott program and its elite levels. First, there is no onsite breakfast option which is usually a benefit that is offered. Not the worst thing as plenty of good places to eat in KL, but still. Second early check in and late checkout are standard benefits offered to reward members. When I requested a late checkout of 4pm they indicated that they had processed other requests for late checkout (even though I had requested mine when I checked in and it wasn't acknowledged then) and I had to check out at the standard time. The manager on duty came by and said oh we can extend that to 1pm indicating they were sold out for the evening (which is not at all true given a room could be booked by going to the Marriott app) and they were short staffed on cleaning crew, which given its the weekend is a lack of planning on management part. These just simply are not things that elite level members want to or should have to deal with. COVID precautions or whatever other excuse they want to use are no longer valid especially if they are at or very near capacity, they need to be operating like a legit hotel at this point.
Overall, I would pass on this hotel in KL especially if a Marriott reward member who would be expecting the associated benefits. Plenty of other places to stay in the area that I am sure would be happy to welcome Marriott elites properly.

Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank Getmarshall
Horace Brooks, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Dear Getmarshall,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it. Please know that we value our Rewards guest who continue to support our brand and our hotels. Allow me to apologize for your not feeling welcomed and for my staff not initially accommodating your late checkout request. Once brought to my attention, we were able to make it happen.

I again apologize that your stay did not meet your expectation and hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

The rooms have been recently updated and were comfortable. Marriott keeps forgetting to remodel the bathrooms when they remodel the hotel, but everything was clean. Check-in staff were friendly and gave great dinner suggestions - great staff. The hotel is ideal if you are on a budget and the perfect location if you are looking to go on a fishing charter, the African Queen or the Glass Bottom boat tour. Tiki bar with live music is within stumbling distance back to your room. I would gladly stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear wslin86,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your guest room, our staff, and the location of the hotel during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Key Largo.

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Came here for Labor Day weekend and it was great. Walking distance to a gas station and two tiki bars/grilles. Room was clean and updated for the most part. Beds were soft and comfy and the balconies were large. Our hotel overlooked the pool and marina. It looks like they've renovated the insides of the rooms, but not the bathroom. The hotel was the same, lobby appeared to be renovated but not the gym or hallways.
The pool is cute and served its purpose. No bar on site. There is a little bistro but it was closed, not sure if permanently or just for COVID.
No housekeeping but if you need towels or anything else the front desk will get it for you.

Room tip: Get a view of the marina. It's either that or the road....
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeeshaLL
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear LeeshaLL,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the property offers. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel is well maintained, The main entrance in lobby we’re up-to-date well-kept for bright and airy. Check in with fast and efficient. My room overlooks the marina, had nice amenities, I’ll be it I think the coffee what’s a little old it tasted flat and stale (personal note, the in room coffee pods are generally not great anyways, but this was a little subpar). The hotel is definitely close to several dive centers, it is centrally located in Key Largo. The pool is nice, plenty of place to sit and spread out.

There is no food service on site, they do have one of the courtyard market areas, with grab and go options for breakfast. If you want breakfast you’ll have to get in your car, none of the local restaurants are open for breakfast, at least anything within reasonable walking distance.

Room tip: Show up early if you want to secure garage parking, it is limited, plenty of outside parking
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear 42-Travelcheetah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and the location of the property. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2021

I thought everyone was friendly in Key Largo, but loved this hotel for the genuine hospitality. Not to sound snooty, but most of my stays are in 5-star/category 7/8 hotels. I would trade the customer service provided in this hotel for any of the upscale hotels any day!

This hotel was in walking distance to our diving (Rainbow Reef) and jet ski rental (Key Skis and Adventure) as well as excellent restaurants along the marina path ways (walkways around the perimeter of the marina).

Overall, a very sincere thank you to Chris Dickinson (I think that is his name) for a perfect stay during our long weekend in Key Largo. I will definitely be back!

Room tip: Excellent services (e.g. diving, jet skis, restaurants) are in walking distance, but not necessarily bookable online (i.e. call them).
Date of stay: August 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear BoManDC,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and the location of the property. It was a pleasure assisting you. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.