4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$336
Courtyard$336
Priceline$336
1,196 results
All reviews courtyard by marriott rainbow reef marina view african queen balcony overlooking the pool covered parking corner room would stay here again within walking distance wrap around balcony room was large glass bottom boat scuba diving nice stay hot tub an upgrade live music
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Came here for Labor Day weekend and it was great. Walking distance to a gas station and two tiki bars/grilles. Room was clean and updated for the most part. Beds were soft and comfy and the balconies were large. Our hotel overlooked the pool and marina. It looks like they've renovated the insides of the rooms, but not the bathroom. The hotel was the same, lobby appeared to be renovated but not the gym or hallways.
The pool is cute and served its purpose. No bar on site. There is a little bistro but it was closed, not sure if permanently or just for COVID.
No housekeeping but if you need towels or anything else the front desk will get it for you.

Room tip: Get a view of the marina. It's either that or the road....
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeeshaLL
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear LeeshaLL,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the property offers. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel is well maintained, The main entrance in lobby we’re up-to-date well-kept for bright and airy. Check in with fast and efficient. My room overlooks the marina, had nice amenities, I’ll be it I think the coffee what’s a little old it tasted flat and stale (personal note, the in room coffee pods are generally not great anyways, but this was a little subpar). The hotel is definitely close to several dive centers, it is centrally located in Key Largo. The pool is nice, plenty of place to sit and spread out.

There is no food service on site, they do have one of the courtyard market areas, with grab and go options for breakfast. If you want breakfast you’ll have to get in your car, none of the local restaurants are open for breakfast, at least anything within reasonable walking distance.

Room tip: Show up early if you want to secure garage parking, it is limited, plenty of outside parking
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear 42-Travelcheetah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and the location of the property. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2021

I thought everyone was friendly in Key Largo, but loved this hotel for the genuine hospitality. Not to sound snooty, but most of my stays are in 5-star/category 7/8 hotels. I would trade the customer service provided in this hotel for any of the upscale hotels any day!

This hotel was in walking distance to our diving (Rainbow Reef) and jet ski rental (Key Skis and Adventure) as well as excellent restaurants along the marina path ways (walkways around the perimeter of the marina).

Overall, a very sincere thank you to Chris Dickinson (I think that is his name) for a perfect stay during our long weekend in Key Largo. I will definitely be back!

Room tip: Excellent services (e.g. diving, jet skis, restaurants) are in walking distance, but not necessarily bookable online (i.e. call them).
Date of stay: August 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear BoManDC,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and the location of the property. It was a pleasure assisting you. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Jo Ann of the evening staff, a supervisor, was very impatient with myself and my boyfriend for no apparent reason. She made us feel like strangers asking for unreasonable things when we asked to be put away from the highway. She said "The hotel is fully booked" to which I replied "Yes but not everyone has checked in on Thursday at 3pm," and then she changed the room. The next night we asked for a lighter blanket and she said "What? A blanket is a blanket." Not "No we don't have lighter blankets" or anything nice. Seriously? I will never stay at the Courtyard Key Largo again. I don't know how she is still employed by a Marriott which I have always trusted to have a basic standard of customer service.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear 454viviw,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent visit with us. Our team strives to provide the highest level of hospitality with all our guests and I apologize this was not the case with your experience. We will certainly use your feedback to continue to improve and hope in the future you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Don’t be mistaken by the pictures, you also need to ask for room with view or you’ll be viewing the parking lot. The tv wasn’t working well (they told us in advance that if we want to change to room with view there’s a problem in the room).
Only one of us (family of 4) could shower with hot water. There was not more hot water even hours later.
The pool is smaller than it looks in the pictures (but it’s deep).
The air condition was so loud, we ask other guests they said they had the same problems.
The room was big enough for us and clean but the bathroom was tiny.

I love Marriott but I’ll never step into this hotel again. Definitely not worth the price.

Room tip: Check other places before settling here
Trip type: Travelled with family