8 people are viewing this hotel
Hampton$253
Hotels.com$253
travelup.com$271
4,347 results
All reviews small beach beach area the breakfast area free breakfast garden view fish house front desk staff nice pool first floor great place to stay fitness center man made beach john pennekamp state park watch the sunset heated pool palm trees tiki hut
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

This is probably one of the best Hampton Inns at which I’ve stayed. I almost always stay at Hilton properties and choose the particular brand based on my needs. After spending time in Key West, I was looking for something closer to Miami for our flight out the next day. While this was only an overnight stay for me and my family, it totally exceeded our expectations.

The hotel is clean and decorated well for the area. Most of the photos I’ve seen online do it justice. I cannot say enough about the staff. They really went above and beyond and were extremely friendly. Chavone was especially helpful. We had a couple of text chats back and forth. She got us checked in very quickly and even had a great dinner recommendation. I can’t say enough about Chavone. She absolutely knows customer service.

Although we were just looking for an overnight stay, the pool, beach, and kayak rentals were a bonus. We used the kayaks and spent an hour out in the bay. A dolphin swam by as we were launching and we saw two manatees on our return. They have solo and tandem kayaks as well as paddleboards. The equipment is typical for a resort rental fleet and in good condition.

Check out was great as well. Although there is an industry push to email receipts, I still prefer to have a printed copy. I like to review the charges before I leave. It makes it easier to ask questions or make corrections if needed. When I checked out, they had all of the receipts for the day pre-printed at the desk with the room numbers on them. It is safe to say that I checked out faster here with a pre-printed receipt ready than at other sites that use email. Overall, this was quite a gem and a bonus at the end of our trip. If we are ever make it down here again, I would certainly spend several days here and use it as a base camp for all of the other activities in the area.

1  Thank aatk317
Christena Gilbert, General Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and with others. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for highly recommending our hotel. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2021

Pretty nice facility. Room are maybe a bit outdated, but were very functional. Very nice pool and beach areas. Sound proofing between rooms had could have been much better. Breakfast was better than average.

Reviewed 16 October 2021

Nice location on the water, super friendly staff. Has a cute little beach and fishing access right off their Sewalls. The fitness center was very nice, had more than enough to get a good workout in plus space to do Yoga or stretch. Only negative is that the rooms need to be updated. At $325/night, I expected newer.

2  Thank laurena19

Reviewed 3 October 2021

This location has a great staff and a big plus is pet friendly. Boat dock and small swimming area out back plus regular swimming pool. Lagoon next to hotel sports mantee and iguana lizards most days , really a beautiful sight. Many folks love to take pictures of the sunset across the bay in the evenings , and when there are thunderstorms they make a beautiful display across the back of the island .
The staff at this hotel realize everyone is on vacation and does a great job making you feel at home.
Location is pet friendly which is a huge plus .

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Curtis H
Christena Gilbert, General Manager at Hampton Inn Key Largo, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Reviewed 2 October 2021

Best trip ever… Love the dockage. Great tiki bar partner. Great location will stay there every time I come to Key Largo from now on! Great staff. Can’t wait to go back! What a great continental breakfast

Date of stay: September 2021