All reviews private beach place to sleep within walking distance rooms are clean lounge chairs mini fridge plenty of chairs palm trees off the beaten path every morning king bed laid back tiki ocean hairdryer marathon loungers
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Was very happy with my short stay here. The room was recently updated, spacious and clean. The grounds were well kept and theres a private beach area and beachside pool. Its not a resort, but its much more than a basic motel. would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank ne4now
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. It was very clean, very nice little beach and patio area. Management was very responsive. We planning to go back. The location is good with many restaurants and businesses within a few miles.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is OK. No coffee maker. No microwave. Not recommended for staying more than 1 night. Pool was great surt of heated. Each excellent. But way to many beach chairs. Have to move them out of the way to get to the beach.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was satisfied with the room when I arrived. It is not a 4 start luxury hotel, but it was nice and clean. It was until I checked out that I was disappointed with the service. So they can remember me at the front desk, I am the guest that brought Mangos to the desk personnel.

When I checked out , earlier than I needed to. I asked one of the females working there (i believe she was a supervisor because the other girl looked down, like she felt bad for me. I asked the supervisor if I could leave the car on the property for a little bit (hour or so) to go to the beach and she said no. It was early in the morning, not even close to check- in time and the parking lot on one side of the motel was almost empty. What harm could it have done to let me park for an hour and a half or so, especially if I just stayed there. Not good customer service. Not happy with that.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank tereitalopez
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Not one to post reviews, but felt inclined to share. There seems to many rules here for such a small place. Rooms are very basic, mini fridge and beds, no coffee maker, or microwave, no cooking on premises. very ironic boasting fish on there site and no place to cook your catch on site. Coffee only served in office, may be good for those late risers not for those early out and at it.
Parking is tight, only allowed one car, no guests allowed. Small window shaker a/c units struggled to keep rooms cool during day. Freeze you at night if your in the bed next to it.
Your given set of rules to sign at check in. No late check ou, just be charged for another day. Check out a little unclear on rules sheet. No place to drop keys is you leave before office is open, so leave keys in room and hope they find before check out time guess..
If your just wanting a place to sleep for a couple people, planning on eating out and spending time out seeing sites it's fine. The rooms are clean, but slightly out dated. Fairly priced for location, but make up for the cheaper price by not being able to cook on site, or make your own coffee.. one one last thing that I've never seen but wanted to share was the articles "conveniently" left out to see in regards to tipping cleaners. Thought this was a little distastefuly placed next to a envelope for tips.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business