“Equipment purchase”

A Deep Blue Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Come with the A Deep Blue Dive’s crew to explore the only living coral reef in North America. The "Turtle," a 34 foot Crusader, a six passenger vessel. The "Sea Diver" a 30 foot, twenty-two passenger vessel or the forty-nine passenger, 45 foot Corinthian Catamaran "Island Time." Colorful tropical fish, beautiful corals, moray eels and more are waiting to be discovered beneath the Keys' pristine waters.
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Experienced and knowledgeable helping outfit my son with equipment needed for diving in the Florida keys.
I recommend this shop to anyone looking for great equipment and a friendly staff to help serve!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"boat"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 4 May 2016

My husband used this Dive center. They really know what they are doing. They were so helpful and friendly. He had never been diving before. Now he wants to do this all the time.

Thanks so much.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Two trips to Marathon to dive, two trips with A Deep Blue Dive. . . both times one of my divers was getting advanced certified. Excellent experiences for both - James just certified my son and is top notch and Cal is the best damn skipper in the Keys.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

We actually did two events with the dive center. There were four of us - myself, my wife and our two daughters - 10 and 16. We did a sunset cruise which was really nice. The next morning we decided to go snorkeling. Our youngest had been stung by a jellyfish two days prior and was quite apprehensive about getting back into the ocean. The folks at the dive center were very reassuring, set her up with a full body wet suit and she ended up having a great time. I would highly recommend A Deep Blue Dive Center.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was my first snorkeling experience and it was the first for our 5, 10 and 13 year old grandchildren. We paid a little extra to have an "instructor" teach the kids since I knew I wouldn't be very helpful! We asked the instructor to especially take care of the 5 year old girl, Regan. Wow. The instructor's name was Melissa and she never lost her ability to laugh and be patient. Even when Regan cried because of salt water in her nose, Melissa would laugh and have Regan giggling again in seconds. They were the last two out of the water (about 20 customers on board) and Melissa challenged Regan to a cannonball off the front of the boat as their grand finale! Melissa earned her place in Heaven as far as this Grandma is concerned :) The ship and its crew were great, the water was warm and beautifully blue and the fish and reef were spectacular. I even enjoyed swimming with the barracudas and I am a chicken at heart. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Pam W