“Sun and fun”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Have lunch with some very long time friends here and it was fabulous. The service was great but the food was even better. I ordered a grouper sandwich. It was cooked perfect and filled me up to the top.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Went here for a bite to eat after a day on the beach at Crandon. The burger was great, loved it. The views of the port and of Brickell were great too. My wife had the calamari which was ok. Really nice place to sit back, drink a beer, eat some nice pub food and take in the views. I did like the food, but you pay more because of it's location. If I still lived in Miami I would visit this place on the regs!

Whiskey Joes M, General Manager at Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some great feedback. Looking forward to your next visit when you are in the area.

Brian Townsend
Whiskey Joe's Miami

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is a fun place for drinks and bar food, tucked in the back of the marina. Everything I had was good but nothing really stood out as special, which is fine. Sometimes a simple beach bar is exactly what I want and Whiskey Joe's fills the bill nicely.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

After a must visit to Bill Bags Park @the lighthouse we went to Whisky Joe.
The first thing I wanted to order was a good Whisky.....oooops .... "we are not a Whisky bar". That was a disappointment because the name assumes otherwise.
But then the surprise....pile of nachos:
The best we ever had (we eat a lot).
Our waitress was also super friendly.
The pile is too much before a full diner, depands with how many people you are. We were with two adult and 1 10yr.
The bar outside is a good place to sit between the docked boats.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We had a family of six, with some smaller children. Wanted to dine outside. Service was fair. We ordered appetizers and burgers and fish from menu. No one was pleased with their meal. Fish was just ok. We have had better fish sandwiches even at McDonalds. Burgers were overlooked. French fries were good--almost McDonald's quality type fries. Outside dinning is near a boat yard. Heavy machinery in constantly moving back and forth to remove and place boats in the water. Heavy smell of diesel exhaust was present and noise from motor. Definitely disappointed in entire experience. We wont return. Pricey for fish and burgers.

1  Thank Rick47172
Whiskey Joes M, General Manager at Whiskey Joe's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Rick,
Thank you for taking the time out to give us some feedback on your most recent visit. If you could please give me a call when you get a chance at 305-423-6590, I would love to discuss further with you.

Brian Townsend