1,362 results
All reviews omni resort turtle dunes sunrise cafe main hotel fernandina beach bedroom villa beautiful resort nature center main pool ocean view tennis courts shuttle service family vacation beach access spring break full kitchen natural slice
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I attended a business meeting at the Amelia Island Plantation and stayed two nights in one of the villas. Let's just say I think my room was used for college spring break. The rug was filthy and stained, furniture abused and tired, all in all very dated vintage 80's.The location can't be beat. I didn't have enough time to use many of the amenities so I can't speak to that. No bottled water in the room, no bottled water in the gym. For the money I really think they should do better. I call this location abuse, nice locations so they don't really have to work hard to attract the guest. The staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank G1329TRdianer
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Lots to do! Great for families. Many activities. Loved the Beach Campfire - unique experience. Kayaking was awesome and the tennis facilities are top notch. Clinics were more fun than learning, but may have been because such a large group with variety of levels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Overall this is a great place. The only problem that we experienced was neither my husband or myself we able to get cell service in the until we were staying in. This was a problem for my husband as he was there on business and had many calls to make. All of those had to be done outside of the until. Staff is friendly, shuttle service around the property is great. Family friendly. Would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

If you're coming to Amelia Island for a beach holiday, DO NOT book a nature view villa here. The pictures online are deceiving. There's no beach about it! We ended up deep in the woods in a dated privately owned villa. You have to drive everywhere to enjoy the beach or any part of the resort. The pool for the set of villas was dirty... likely as a result of all of the tree cover. The villa itself is spacious and clean. However, it's worn, hearkening back to 1992. The shower gives you either very cold water, or scalding hot... nothing in between. The grounds crew is keeping busy here. All day, you can relax on the deck in your black metal chair to the constant hum of leaf blowers... all day long (see image).
Amelia Island is beautiful, and we'll definitely be back. Next time, we'll head a few miles down the beach to the Ritz Carlton, which is updated, and where you know what you're getting.

Room Tip: Don't book the nature view villa if you want easy access to a beach.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy P
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a pleasant experience at this Omni Hotel resort. Perfect location and beautiful pristine beach. Hotel amenities are good. Lovely plantation resort and lots of stuff for the kids to do and good number of options for the restaurants as well. The staff was good. Yes, rooms are bit outdated but we had a balcony ocean view and for most of the day we were out so didnt matter much. Of course being a spring break, the main pool got busy.
All in all an awesome experience, would come again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family