Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$131
View deal
Expedia.com$131
BestWestern.com$131
Hotels.com$131
Travelocity$131
Priceline$131
travelup.com$142
All reviews front desk executive airport shower head free breakfast easy access miami bw pillows zoo everglades keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022

Traveling back from my country so we stayed in Miami for one night to take our kids to the beach . I was really tired that night and the receptionist was very kind she helped in everything I needed for that night .

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ernesto Greco, General Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

It's wonderful to see you and your family had such a great time and felt so at home here during your vacation. I'm very glad that everyone on our staff, from our housekeeping to our front desk, provided you with such friendly service. Thank you so much for your compliments; we're thrilled you enjoyed a five-star experience and we can't wait to welcome you and your family back to our hotel!

Reviewed 31 May 2022

Location was convenient for passing through area. Newer decor. Pleasant. Our check in was a breeze by a very efficient lady. But the bathroom was a disappointment. The shower was only a half glass affair(no door- just open) so it was cold. But the aggravating part was the shower head. It was in the ceiling and had NO pressure. Just a light, light rain. You could barely get wet and could not wash any soap out of your hair. And I was cold! If you didn't want to get your hair wet you had to be very careful. We were on the 5th floor in a 2 queen room. Beds were on the firmer side. Not soft at all. Breakfast was served to you so there could be some lines and backup. Just not a comfortable stay for us.

Room tip: Plane runway visible on one side.
Date of stay: May 2022

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. I am glad that our front desk staff, provided you with such helpful and friendly service during your visit. Please call me or ask for me directly with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Reviewed 26 May 2022

The room we got was a wheelchair access room for my 80 yr old mother and the bed was full of bed bugs crawling accross the bed at night. we took pictures and videos of the nasty crawlies and bite marks on our body. t The front dek when contacted at night had nothing to say and were rather nonchalant as if it was normal . All they said was we dont have room and you can contact the manager tomorrow morning for a change, We had to spend a sleepless night after a long drive sitting on the chairs in the room. I have never ever seen this nasty insects in a hotel room. i am disgusted and more upset with the unapologetic reaction of the hotel / front desk/ manager.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jamie Hansen, Owner at Best Western Plus Miami Executive Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay with us.

We are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay. Guest satisfaction is something we strive for every day and your feedback is very much appreciated. Please know we use all feedback, both positive and constructive when reviewing the services and accommodations we provide to our guests.

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 27 April 2022

Beautiful hotel. I stayed here for 2 days because I needed a place to study and take an exam and my place was too crowded lol. It was perfect and quiet, and all the amenities were great. Everyone was very nice, yet when I checked out the person at the front desk that day didn’t even look at me in the eye so I thought that was weird and kind of rude, but everyone else was really great, and provided me with basic toiletries that I had forgotten to bring as well as some sticky notes and tape that I desperately needed for my studies. The hotel is also beautiful and very clean. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Isabella,
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your compliments about our staff; we're all thrilled you enjoyed a five-star experience and we can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 18 April 2022

I primarily chose this hotel for its competitive value, cleanliness, and safe feeling location. The distance to everything we’ve done were in downtown Miami and Miami Beach which was about 30 minutes or more. If you don’t mind the drive, then this is a great spot. We didn’t do anything else at the hotel. We just needed a place to sleep. It’s not a 5 star hotel, but it checked everything we need for a two night stay. The value, breakfast, quietness, cleanliness, and ample amount of parking. My only recommendation is add a few more EV charging/making it free.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with