Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$113
View deal
Expedia.com$113
Hotels.com$113
BestWestern.com$113
travelup.com$134
Travelocity$113
Priceline$113
All reviews front desk executive airport shower head free breakfast easy access key west miami bw pillows zoo keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022

I primarily chose this hotel for its competitive value, cleanliness, and safe feeling location. The distance to everything we’ve done were in downtown Miami and Miami Beach which was about 30 minutes or more. If you don’t mind the drive, then this is a great spot. We didn’t do anything else at the hotel. We just needed a place to sleep. It’s not a 5 star hotel, but it checked everything we need for a two night stay. The value, breakfast, quietness, cleanliness, and ample amount of parking. My only recommendation is add a few more EV charging/making it free.

Reviewed 8 April 2022

Nice hotel clean and comfortable. Easy access to the Everglades airboat tours didn’t hear the airplanes next door at all. The area had everything we needed We didn’t use the bar but it looked nice and had daily specials they also had a small appetizer menu

Reviewed 5 April 2022

The saying you get what you pay for is true honestly the hotel was amazing clean and everyone here is friendly and will go out there way to make sure your accommodated and safe the pool area is clean and they have a shower out there it’s quiet here

Reviewed 26 March 2022

The service for this hotel could have been better. First of all before we stayed, I had to call 3 different days to find out if they offered a discount for the zoo as they were listed as a partner hotel. When we arrived there were no clean towels or rags available so my family of 4 had to share. They didn't have them ready until mid day the next day. Also, after arriving back at the hotel late night our keys had been deactivated. No apologies given just oh I'll reactivate them. Front desk staff need better customer service training.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 17 March 2022

The hotel is in a great location with easy access to Southwest Miami/Homestead. The staff is friendly and helpful. My room was clean and the a/c worked well! The bed was comfortable and the pillows were soft. The breakfast was the normal free breakfast you'd receive at most hotels, with many choices I did not eat the same thing in the 3 days I was there. I recommend this hotel and it's my choice every time I am visiting that area. Oh, and coffee is hot and available 24 hours!

Date of stay: March 2022