“Steakhouse Feel”
Review of The Woods Jupiter

The Woods Jupiter
Reserve with OpenTable
The Woods Jupiter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 232 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 25 March 2018

You definitely feel as if you are in a steakhouse with all the dark wood accessories. The menu has something to offer everyone. The Bison Burger was wonderful and the Truffle Fries were fantastic! And this comes from a person not fond of fries. The bar area was very comfortable and I am sure gets very busy. They have a nice Happy Hour.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

When we got to the restaurant it was like a cafeteria. The noise was absolutely horrific.
We had reserved for 7:30 and had to wait for 15 minutes because our table was not ready
Asked for mineral water got flat water had to ask another waiter to change it because our waiter was nowhere to be seen.
There were two of us one took the ribs which was an absolute disaster. Dry and old and totally over smoked
When we told the waiter that they were terrible he asked me whether I had tasted them. No apology no consideration.
I told him that I had tasted them and he just gave me ATTITUDE.
I have never been more insulted than this.
The restaurant has no service and the food to put it bluntly is lousy.
I do not know if they train these waiters or if they just take them off the street and throw them in this situation.
This is a cafeteria withe price of the ritz.
This is what you would call a tourist rip off restaurant.
Stay away terrible

3  Thank bpatynowski
Reviewed 20 March 2018

While in town to play golf we had to try Tiger's restaurant. We came in with moderate expectations and were pleasantly surprised.

We arrived around 8:30 on a Tuesday night without a reservation. There was a 30 min wait for a table so we just found an open table in the bar area. Other than feeling a little cool draft each time the outside door opens it was a nice, lively space with a great view of the TVs.

Emma, our server, was new but made up for any inexperience as our service was quick and attentive.

My friend and I each ordered the filet, baked potato, and shared the garlic spinach. Our steaks were cooked exactly as ordered, the baked potatoes were huge, and the garlic spinach was cooked perfectly - good garlic flavor not over powered by butter. We also split a bottle of the Belle Glos Pinot Noir Las Alturas - at only $64. Each glass would have cost $18 but at $64/bottle in a restaurant it is a good deal. It costs $50 at my local wine store. The steak, potato, spinach prices are all comparable to what you would find at any other steak place.

Overall, it was a very nice experience and much better than expected. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Very stylish and pleasing to the eye. Diverse menu. View of a TV from every seat. Our party of 6 enjoyed all appetizers & entrees. Service was excellent. Baby back ribs were exceptional. A great dining experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a special occasion here and it was everything we expected. Food was great atmosphere elegant. Loved everything can’t wait to go back.

Been to The Woods Jupiter? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK