“Great service, GREAT coffee, very good food”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Jupiter
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Local friends took us here; it's one of their favorites for breakfast. We weren't disappointed. Two in our party ordered Hey Lucy! and loved it - has a bit of a kick. I had a pancake special that was also excellent. The coffee was the biggest surprise - outstanding, rich deep flavor.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Bartender Lela was excellent. Very welcoming and sweet. Made the experience great. I recommend this fabulous place.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

My first time visiting this restaurant I am absolutely blown away of how perfect everything was. Our waitress Barbara was so warm and pleasant I have never received service like this before. The food came out in less then 10 minutes for 5 people ( my family) ...without hesitation we dug right in and the flavor of my baqueezo was incredible my wife enjoyed her hey Lucy omelet and our kids had the mini chip. The manager ( forgot his name but was dressed in all black) came and visited our table, offered coffee refills and asked how everything was. Very rare have I seen a manager help in any restaurant especially refills. I recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Jupiter area, you will get your bang for your buck.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I tried the recommended Floridian Omelet/skillet. It had crab, cream cheese and garlic. They topped it with so much other cheese though that it was almost inedible. I scraped off most of it and ate around it. BTW, I love cheese but this was overboard. The ingredients seemed like a good paring if it wasn't so smothered! It came with potatoes that were cold, but I did come for a late breakfast around 11:30. I say at the bar and the service was good. I would try it again and maybe ask for less cheese.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Great place for breakfast,brunch or lunch. They have great food and service. You can get coffee, tea and drinks like a bloody Mary or mimosas. There is also outside seating available. They open early and close at 2PM.

Date of visit: May 2016