“Hub of Stand Up Paddling and Great Place to Shop”

Blueline Surf & Paddle Co.
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Jupiter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blueline Surf & Paddle Co. is Florida's Stand Up Paddleboard Headquarters. Located in beautiful Jupiter, FL, Blueline sits in the center of a Stand Up Paddle boarding paradise. Blueline Surf & Paddle Co. offers board rentals, lessons, eco-tours, and activities only steps from our door. The crystal clear waters of the Atlantic & Intracoastal waterway make paddling a year-round activity.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Blueline is the hub of standup paddling and SUP surfing in Palm Beach County. They only sell quality merchandise and, more importantly, give quality advice. I bought my first board from Blueline shortly after the shop opened, years ago. Matt (still there today) encouraged me to buy a board a little above my ability because if I got something I was immediately comfortable on he knew I'd tire of it too soon. He was right. I still own that board. Since then I've bought three other boards, several paddles, and lots of other equipment, clothing, and gifts for others. Blueline has a huge array of lifestyle products, such as clothing, hats, sunglasses, shoes, drink ware, jewelry, and even ukuleles. It is my go to spot for holiday and birthday shopping. When friends are in town and we cannot accommodate them with our own boards, we rent from Blueline. Rentals are put directly in the water across the street, in a calm spot perfect for beginners. It is not just the great products and the location that brings us back to Blueline over and over. It is the fantastic people who work there. They want you to have a good experience on the water.

All reviews
"great location"
in 20 reviews
"quick lesson"
in 6 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 9 reviews
in 20 reviews
"instructor"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very pleasant experience for two novice paddleboarders. The outfitter was very thorough and accommodating for our comfort level. Equipment was good. Path we were told to take for the hour was challenging enough for us and pleasant. The in-store woman who checked us in was also nice. We would go back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great service and a lot of fun! We took our 3 y/o and 5 y/o boys and they rode on each of our boards. We will definitely do it again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My fifteen year old and I visited two places before Blueline and not only is this a cheaper place but the staff is super nice.
The location couldn’t be better. We had a great time.