All reviewspool and hot tubcontinental breakfastview of the waterfishing pierintracoastal waterwayclean roomsold floridaroom was largehidden gemthe inter coastalwedding weekendwonderful stayoatmealshort drivethe entire staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulsara
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was wonderful about our family getaway from Cocoa Beach to Jupiter Beach. We really enjoy this area, the beaches, fishing, snorkeling at Phil Fosters. Also Jupiter water front inn is awesome! All the rooms have views of blue, clear water and the islands off the river. The staff were some of the most friendly, helpful of anywhere we have stayed and everything so clean. Front desk Naydu was so helpful, can tell the staff really enjoy and take pride in their jobs.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Kristen F
WaterfrontDreams, Front Office Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Kristen F: Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your recent "spring break getaway" at our inn. It is great that you were able to enjoy the local beaches, fishing and snorkeling. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and the view. We thank you for mentioning our staff. We all work hard to make sure that our guests stay is comfortable and enjoyable, We look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We absolutely recommend this sweet and impeccably maintained gem. We stayed 2 nights with our three children (13,12,10). The grounds, room, pool, hot tub, and breakfast area are immaculate and better kept than most resorts or city hotels we’ve ever stayed in. Not a leaf out of place and Even the bathroom towels are soft and of good quality - only mention because this is the quality you will experience and is rare at these small establishments usually. The fishing dock was perfect and small breakfast was just right to grab and go in the morning. The staff, Sara and Naydu, were always pleasant and accommodating. It’s just a perfect place to spend a simple quiet vaca with your family, so grateful for the time here away from the daily chaos.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jvehovsky
WaterfrontDreams, Front Office Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gabe and Family: We really enjoyed having your family stay stay with us over the holiday weekend. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your room, the fishing pier, pool/hot tub and our staff. We are happy that you found us to be "the perfect place" to spend quality time with your family. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. See you next visit!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Welcoming Sara, immaculate rooms, spectacular view, sweet pool area. The rooms face the Indian River, the noise from the road in front vanishes. Continental breakfast could use an update....something as simple as hard boiled eggs, a platter of sliced cheeses, fresh fruit. The breakfast would not prevent us from returning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nybailey7
WaterfrontDreams, Front Office Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear nybailey7: Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with at our inn. We are glad that you were able to experience the "spectacular view", and the pool area. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Adorable and clean inside and out. I would stay again. Not much in the way of breakfast, but that was ok. I had a nice pool view, just a great little place. I hope it stays that way!!!!!! Jupiter is a great little town.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MDMawMaw
WaterfrontDreams, Front Office Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear MDMawMaw: Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Inn. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the "nice pool view." We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My last review of this place was April 2015; I have stayed there several times since then and nothing had changed so I did not review. In that review I stated that my stays there were for business and I had wished that, I could come for relaxation at some point.
That became a reality a couple of months after IRMA, and our 19th Annual “Kids Racing For Life” event the end of October. My wife and I really needed some R&R; well we got it in spades at JWI. Just weeks after the Hurricane, the place was tiptop shape, and additional improvements were in place with new flooring in our room. The weather did not cooperate as I had hoped, (it was cool and rained) but what it did was force me to relax and really realize what a wonderful room we had. Great TV, comfortable beds, and a great base for local trips, attractions , restaurants and visit with friends on the East Coast of Fla..
Guanabanas was a quaint Island-themed place close to the Inn, and then when we wanted good Italian food we went to Nick & Johnny’s Osteria for a fabulous Italian dinner. Last night there, we met my best friend at the Dive Bar and sat waterside eating oysters all night. Getting back to the Inn, I walked around the grounds in the moonlight and stopped and talked to several guest that had come in for the weekend, three of them said that it was their fourth annual get-together at the JWI. We all agreed that we could not pick a better place. We commented on the hard working grounds keeper that made the place look like Disneyland. Sara has been consistent for years in her outstanding desk duties from making the reservations, to directing where to go eat and how to get there, to hugs when checking out. How many places does the back office staff say hello when they see you or tell you goodbye when you are leaving. Yes, I recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RaceRev
WaterfrontDreams, Front Office Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear RaceRev: Thank you once again for taking the time to detail your experience while staying at our inn last fall. We are so glad that you were able to find the "rest and relaxation" that you were looking for. All of our staff work hard to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and pleasant stay. It is great that you were able to get out and explore some of the local restaurants and attractions that we have in the area. Thank you for recommending our Inn. We look forward to your next stay with us.