“Back again, but for dinner ”
Review of Dune Dog Cafe

Dune Dog Cafe
Ranked #6 of 237 Restaurants in Jupiter
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Since 1994, Dune Dog has been a favorite of locals and vacationers alike. From our delicious, crowd-pleasing menu options to our “happy island” atmosphere, our little open-air cafe has grown to become a landmark destination all its own.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We often ate here for lunch, but rarely dinner. A bit busy on Veterans Day, but worth it. The staff is plentiful & nearly runs to serve. Food is very good. Never disappoints.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went today for lunch. We live local. Dune Dog has the best dogs with New England style buns! Also, the blackened grouper sandwich was amazing. Also, great service!

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Great dogs and the birch beer float is a must.
Going back for the crunchy fish sandwich and onion rings.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Only real old Florida restaurant left in this area, and the hot dogs are the absolute best!! A must try for everyone!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I am not from Florida. I was down there for a visit and my family wanted to go to Dune Dog Cafe. They all really enjoyed the food. They seemed to offer a good selection, including lobster night. They do have wine or beer in addition to fountain beverages. I enjoyed the Yankee Nachos. The hot dog was OK. The hot dogs are better in New Jersey. Everyone else seemed to really enjoy their food. Oh also my Aunt is a vegetarian. The only vegetarian option was a tossed salad.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Dune Dog Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK